Notices
Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
Positive
recieved the lip. it was damaged. bryan is sending a new one asap!
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer jamevo8 (18)
Apr 16, 2009
jamevo8
Apr 16, 2009, 09:26 AM
please ignore my negative review of cvr. the delay was due to FEDEX and the damage is due to FEDEX.

Bryan assures me he will send out a new lip with express shipping!

Thanks,
Bryan

jamevo8
Apr 29, 2009, 02:43 PM
Ok now after waiting 3 weeks fro a replacement I have nothing and Bryan tells me it may take a couple weeks for the replacement as he blames Seibon, I call Seibon they blame CVR? I am a customer and want either my money back or a replacement! Thats all I am tired of CVR lying to me!

CVR Motorsports
Apr 30, 2009, 09:00 AM
Lets see, you purchased a lip at a price no one would ever offer, it was sent quickly and you were provided tracking. You then leave us negative feedback without even asking or realizing the lip arrived when it did due to the SHIPPER. Then you revoke the negative feedback after realizing that you were impulsive and placed blame erroneously.

The lip arrives with some sort of damage, at which time you notified us and we filed a claim within 24 hours while it was in transit back to the hub. We notified you this would take a few days, and a replacement would be sent. As we are preparing to send the replacement we are notified by Seibon that the lip in question is out of stock and in transit from production. We notified of you of this and informed you that it would be sent as soon as it arrived, you said ok. Mind you, this was being offered as a favor to help you, since numerous policies in place state a replacement under damage would only be sent once the claim is concluded. We waived that to help you out.

Now here you are again leaving us negative feedback, falsely claiming that a refund was requested and we are being uncooperative. We have 0 emails from you about any of this, nor do we have any from you requesting a cancellation or refund, and you take it one step even further by making slanderous comments about us lying or ommiting anything from you. This type of appalling behavior is not only immature and inconsiderate, but it brings a negative presence to this upstanding community and will not be stood for.

Your contradictions, rudeness and false accusations are now documented, and this matter will be reported to the admin for review. We have a long and positive history on this forum based on integrity, honesty, service and did not get where we are by "lying" or withholding anything from anyone, and that includes you. All you needed to do was ask for a refund or cancellation directly and you would have been accommodated, instead you chose to use slander, make accusations and engage in needlessly rude behavior. You are welcome to start over if youd like, try treating people how youd like to be treated.

jamevo8
Apr 30, 2009, 11:10 AM
All I asked for was a replacement within 1 week or a refund. You said it would be sent out by end of last week, and it wasn't. The way things were looking, it seemed I was not getting anywere when on the phone with you or Seibon. Any big reputable company would have sent out a replacement immediatly. Sorry if this got blown out of proportion, But when youre telling me you're waiting for Seibon, then I call Seibon and they tell me there waiting for you to pay them for a replacement because you arrange youre own shipping rather than ship through them, It just seemed as everyone was blaming everyone else and I wasnt getting anything other than, we'll let you know when it ships?

Thanks,
Jeff-

CVR Motorsports
Apr 30, 2009, 12:02 PM
Once again the misinformation is exposed. I spoke with our rep at seibon not even 3 hours ago and the lip you ordered has not been back in stock since we sold it to you, so I am not sure how your stating that anyone told you it was in stock (especially considering we have at least 2 other customers waiting on this very lip aside from yourself) or gave you the run around, this was made very clear to you on every phone call, to which I have the logs showing the duration of each, time and date. And you have the nerve to call US liars? I think this all speaks for itself while revealing your true character, and Im not even getting started yet.

Had it been in stock, it would be on the way to not only you but our 2 other customers. (evom staff, pm me for a direct phone # if youd like to verify yourselves). You can put on a show but you and I know the real the story. I have no need or reason to withhold a refund from a customer, never have, never will, so the only possible reason you had not yet received one is, you didnt ask, so you have no one to thank but yourself!

Only you are blowing this out of proportion, we have been nothing but promptly attentive and courteous. As we clearly told you more than once, we cannot simply send you a lip within 1 week or 1 day if we dont have one to send. It was not our fault it was damaged in transit, and it was not our fault that it was on backorder before we even knew your lip was damaged in the first place!

Your erratic behavior is dumbfounding and confusing to say the least. Negative feedback, then withdrawn where you admit it was not our fault, then positive, then you resort back to the same point you yourself withdrew, along with another negative, which is it? You simply cant just fabricate a point for your own benefit via a tantrum at the expense of our name and reputation and think we will not respond to the fullest permissible extent.

As I stated to the evolutionm staff, your accusatory remarks, slander and negative feedback are unjustified and I would in the least appreciate the removal of the negative feedback. As I also previously stated, had you simply requested a refund it wouldve been granted, instead you chose everything else and brought question to your own credibility in the process. I am willing to be a gentleman about this and only ask the same. Notice I have not yet reciprocated in leaving you negative feedback...

-Chris @ CVR