Negative
Sent me a Damaged item, will not deal with again
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Trade jmtx86 (29)
Apr 12, 2009
jmtx86
Apr 12, 2009, 06:26 PM
You sent me a fp green with 3 stripped bolts on the hot side, The agreement was I would send you the radiator for FREE and you'd pay for shipping I deducted that from the 200$ I owed you, so -50, then I had to get the hot side drilled and tapped, 25$ for each one that the heads snapped of the bolts and 20$ for the one that was just stripped. Then not forget the the WG flange was damage, and the rod going to the actuator was bent, I had to pay for a new actuator. I don't see why I owe you anything at all especially since i sent my item first and had my car down for more then 2 weeks!

-John

justa4banger
Apr 12, 2009, 06:52 PM
why wasnt this ever said to me.....all your pms to me kept saying that u were gona do it next thursday and saying that u were working everyday...i still have every single pm from you..... dont try to act like the victem......and dont lie u never replaced the wastegate u told me urself the green was holding 25psi to redline...

justa4banger
Apr 12, 2009, 06:52 PM
why was this ever said to me.....all your pms to me kept saying that u were gona do it next thursday and saying that u were working everyday...i still have every single pm from you..... dont try to act like the victem......and dont lie u never replaced the wastegate u told me urself the green was holding 25psi to redline...