Negative
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer sspaladin28 (25)
Feb 5, 2009
sspaladin28
Feb 5, 2009, 03:06 PM
Seller seems like a really nice guy, but here are my issues:

1. I bought an FP Red from the seller and paid for it via Paypal on January 3, 2009
2. The seller rarely responded to my PM's or texts and would never give me a ship date
3. Seller finally admitted that they did not have the turbo out of the car yet or available to send since he was waiting on a new turbo from FP and couldn't be without his car
4. I was was patient and accepted this explanation
5. Buyer posted a separate thread for a different item where he indicated he was selling his new IC because he was parting out his car
6. This explanation was AFTER he told me he was keeping his car and building it with a different turbo
7. When I confronted him about this, he admitted that he was parting out his car, but he said he still could not send the Red.
8. I offered to send him my IX turbo in exchange for a small partial refund on my purchase and even do it before he sent me the Red.
9. After numerous failed efforts to make this work and his total refusal to respond timely, I asked for a refund.
10. No response for several days. Finally on 2/1 I get a random text saying to check my paypal.
11. My paypal showed a pending refund that continued to be pending and still is. On 2/4/09, I received an email form Paypal indicating that his bank denied the refund due to insufficient funds and that Paypal would try again in 3 days.
12. I called the seller, texted the seller, and sent a pm to the seller to no avail. I still have not received any info.
13. I waited several weeks, was very patient, and never posted anything bad about the seller, but I am at my wits end and need something done