Notices
Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
Steveevo9
Jan 29, 2009, 08:58 PM
I was happy with his original shipping experience, however; once the goods were cleaned & expected, they were found to be 'not as the seller' had led me to believe. I communicated with him about the condition & he asked me to take pictures of the damaged goods, I did & sent them out to him.

Once he had the photo's, he agreed on most of the concerns I had raised & said he'd send out some replacements. I asked him how were these motor parts damaged when they were said to be in 'brand new condition', or words to that effect ie they were fitted to an engine then removed, oiled, packaged & stored. The engine was never started or used in any way with these headstuds. He had no idea how they ended up in that state & couldn't offer an explanation of any kind.

I never received any replacements or any more communication until I contacted him again, so I sent the goods back to him in Puerto Rico. I requested a refund as I was not satisfied with the damaged goods or his lack of professionalism in following it up.

The last communication I received was "I received the package yesterday I will proceed with the refund later tonight as I've been super busy at work, I just read this pm as u can see on your receipts " this was on the 17 Dec 08.

This is the kind of business ethics I'd expect from some eBay fraudster, not a businessman in his own right doing this on Evom.

Moderators/Admin personnel thank you for a great sight & I hope 2009 is all that you had hoped it to be.

Regards

Steve Brown
aka Steveevo9

Randy
Jan 30, 2009, 11:03 AM
If I was out of the country on vacations, I cannot see any private messages or use my paypal for a $70 refund. EVOM has a nice trace on PM's in which you can see if someone has read it or not, if I havent, its because I wasnt able to?

Great reply, remind me not to receive merchandise sent correctly and then after a month accept a return and offer a refund.