Notices
Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
Negative
Buyer was VERY unreasonable and hard to deal with!!
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Seller Boost3dxEvO (135)
Jun 7, 2008
Boost3dxEvO
Jun 7, 2008, 01:14 PM
This buyer did give me a full payment and I sold him the product, but I was unable to ship due to a Paypal issue. I went and waited 2 days and spoke to the buyer on the phone and I was going to ship on Friday June 6th. After thinking about my situation.. I went and decided to keep my product and told the buyer that I would give him a full refund.. the full refund was given ..

Which is shown here:

Transaction Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your account access is limited. Learn how to remove this limitation.

Refund (Unique Transaction ID #3FD218874F012844X)
In reference to:81D23108MC069474C

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
Jun. 2, 2008 Payment From Cristian Olmos Refunded Details $714.00 USD -$21.01 USD $692.99 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
Jun. 6, 2008 Refund Completed ... -$714.00 USD $21.01 USD -$692.99 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfer to:
Cristian Olmos
Email:
pdaolmos@gmail.com

Total Amount:
-$714.00 USD
Fee Amount:
$21.01 USD
Net Amount:
-$692.99 USD

Date:
Jun. 6, 2008
Time:
14:41:28 PDT
Completed

Subject:
Cristian Olmos
Note:
Hello Sir,

I decided to keep this product so I am issuing a full refund to you. Sorry for an inconvenience this has caused!

Sincerely,

Rob Marshall

I do not feel that I was a horrible seller by changing my mind. People change their minds about product all of the time. I am sticking with my product and he has his full refund period.