Notices
redleg225
Jun 7, 2008, 01:05 PM
bought a MAF-T and UICP setup from him from this thread:

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=349009

We spoke over AIM and we agreed to a price of $714 shipped the next day and tracked. So he should have shipped June 2nd. I was patient, but on June 5th I posted on his thread asking if he shipped since he hadn't answered his phone or AIM.

Today, the 6th, I get him on AIM and he takes a while to respond. I see he types a few times, then a minute later he responds.

I can send you the whole transcript of the conversation if you like.

The bottom line is the guy then backs out of the deal and after keeping over $700 of my money for over 3 days and leaving me hanging, he decides he doesnt want to sell the product. He justifies it by saying this happens all the time, and then threatens to leave me negative feedback for being "unreasonable."

As if that wasn't enough, I then had to repeatedly tell him to stop messaging me. I almost blocked him because he was harassing me telling me "some day you'll learn."

I received an email from paypal just now stating that he refunded me my money, but that still doesn't change the fact that this guy was immature and created a real hassle.

Again, I have a text file with all that was exchanged.

Boost3dxEvO
Jun 12, 2008, 04:45 PM
Here is the deal:

Yes, I did sell this buyer my uicp setup on June 2nd and I was supposed to ship on the next day.. but there was an issue with my Paypal account, in which it was on a "limited access" basis.. which delayed the shipping process. I was unable to transfer money received to my bank account during this "limited access" period.. After speaking to a Paypal representive about this particular circumstance, I realized why my account was limited. It turns out... It was because I had been buying/selling WAY more than any the past months.. and if you check my threads.. you will be able to see that I did sell a great deal of parts during this last month.. so they just had to investigate my account to ensure every one was receiving their parts. I had to provide tracking numbers for several of parts. As soon as they saw that I am a honest seller.. They took my limited access off and I was able to transfer money to my bank account.

This buyer was EXTREMELY impatient and I could tell from the start that he was going to have a problem if anything came up. Typically every one on here is perfectly fine with waiting for a great deal on parts.. I gave this guy an extremely good deal for all of the stuff and he was unwilling to wait. I have our conversation as well .. and have no problem with showing whomever wants to see it. I also have the receipt from the INSTANT refund I provided when I realized I was just going to keep the product. I realized, while waiting for my Paypal account to stabilize, that I should just keep the piping and misc. items.

So .. Here is the receipt for the instant refund I provided.

Please also note that this buyer was not even confirmed and was ineligible for seller protection!!!

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #81D23108MC069474C)

This transaction has been refunded
For further details please see transaction 3FD218874F012844X

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
Jun. 2, 2008 Payment From Cristian Olmos Refunded ... $714.00 USD -$21.01 USD $692.99 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
Jun. 6, 2008 Refund Completed Details -$714.00 USD $21.01 USD -$692.99 USD
Total: $0.00 USD $0.00 USD $0.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfer to:
Cristian Olmos
Buyer Email:
pdaolmos@gmail.com
Payment Sent to:

robmarsh@iupui.edu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
$714.00 USD
Fee Amount:
-$21.01 USD
Net Amount:
$692.99 USD

Date:
Jun. 2, 2008
Time:
21:09:15 PDT
Refunded

Seller Protection Policy:
Ineligible

Subject:
Cristian Olmos
Note:
This is for the complete blowthrough setup, tial bov, ets uicp. Thanks!
Shipping Address:
Cristian Olmos
724 Dalmore Dr.
Fayetteville, NC 28311
United States
Unconfirmed

Payment Type:
Instant