Notices
Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
MYEVOVIII
May 29, 2008, 08:51 PM
Wow where do I start, 1st I was mislead into thinking the item he was selling me was his real Evo VIII cf wing he even stated it was in good shape and the cf weave was in great shape with no clear coat problems or blemishes. Then more than week goes by after I pay him and I never get a response nor a wing. So I file a Paypal claim and he freaks out and tells me already shipped it and to cancel my claim. Well it turns out he lied he had not shipped and he said the reason was his son was graduating and he was to busy. Yet in another thread he admits to being 17??? How can your son be graduating if your 17?
Then I get the wing and it 100% plastic and not even a real wing, So paypal denys my claim since it was originally for not receiving it. I paid $200 and found out I could have bought this knock off brand new for the same price. He also packed the wing in an old GM bumper box (another lie he said he shipped it in a old exhaust box)and just threw in some styrofoam board pieces inside, so inturn wing came in all scratched up from shipping. I asked for a refund and pick up, I got no answer from him then the next morning FEDEX is knocking at my door to get the wing. I knew nothing of this and had not had my money refunded so I did not let them have in fear of not having the wing or my money. I contacted him and asked for the refund and let him know to contact fedex and I would have it ready. He then tried to tell me it was my fault for thinking it was real CF in a post for the thread but then send me a PM saying he was sorry he thought it was really CF another lie. Then he stated he had insured it for $300 and he could file the claim give me my money back and scam FEDEX out of the additional money. I say scam because if he had packaged it correctly it would have not been damaged. I have been patiently waiting for a refund and he can settle the claim with FEDEX but am tired of waiting for his reply I see nightly since my request he has been on this site trying to sell other items.... So be carefull I would not trust anything this guy is sellling