Notices
Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
Negative
DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. Made deal and promised a part, but he sold to someone else
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer Z_Finney (1)
May 22, 2008
Negative
Bad buyer, window shopper then neg reps when he isnt commited
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Seller Happy Hazard (23)
May 22, 2008
Z_Finney
May 22, 2008, 02:03 PM
This guy promised me a part, told me he would have it out this past weekend to ship on Monday. I messaged him multiple times and he agreed to sell me a part. He now sends me a message after a week of not returning my messages and tells me the part is sold. Two-face seller.

Happy Hazard
May 22, 2008, 09:44 PM
I have the quoted PM's from this potential buyer stating the exact conversation. He was interested in the HVAC out of the car, and I sent him my paypal address. I told him I could have it out and shipped by Monday, but the potential buyer never sent payment.

In the mean time, another buyer inquired about the same item, offered more and paid up front.

Sounds good. Ill get it out this weekend and try to get it shipped Monday for you.

Paypal : bblanton@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Finney
yep that would be the thing I need. $60 shipped. I'm ready to go whenever you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Hazard
Oh yea I still have that. The white box that is in the center of the dash that the knobs plug into?

Sure thing, its no problem. Make me an offer shipped+paypal fees
At this point the buyer never paid. This is when I got another inquiry about the item and it sold on the spot.

So a few days later, Z_Finney contacts me asking if I removed the item and I told him it was sold. Honestly he should have paid when I sent the paypal info, thats how all my transactions have gone. If you want something, pay for it. Im not going to go remove items off a car for someone who is hopeful. Too many people window shop.

Sorry Z_Finney, ya snooze ya lose.

Happy Hazard
May 22, 2008, 09:46 PM
Potential buyer window shops then gets mad when a commited buyer pays. Very juvenile.

Z_Finney
May 23, 2008, 04:40 AM
I was committed to the part, however, this seller told me he would TRY and remove the part this past weekend. I messaged him multiple times after this past weekend to see if he was able to remove the part. I was concerned about the parts condition and was not going to buy something if it was damaged or broken. I expected to see a photo or a message stating that the part was in working order. Who buys things on this planet without seeing the item or hearing that the item works? I am not risky with my money, but apparently the other buyer just throws his around for things he has never seen or heard anything about before. I won't be dealing with this seller again. Thanks, but no thanks.