Date
Negative
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer smokinxtreme (0)
Dec 22, 2007
smokinxtreme
Dec 22, 2007, 07:37 PM
I FREAKEN PAID FOR MY INGS KIT LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO. AND THIS GUY EDISON HUANG STILL HASN'T EVEN SHIPPED IT OUT OR PROVDE ME WITH ANY TYPE OF TRACKING INFO. I TRY TO CALL HIM NUMEROUS TIMES BUT HE WILL EITHER HANG UP THE PHONE OR NOT ANSWER IT PERIOD. I HAVE TEXT HIM BILLION TIMES OR SO AND STILL NOTHING. AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVE POSTED SO MANY TIMES BUT STILL NO FREAKEN POST FROM HIM WHAT SO EVER EVEN TO SXPLAIN HIMSELF ON WHY THE HELL HIS TAKING SO LONG. I STROONGLY SUGGEST IF SOMEONE DEALS WITH THIS ASSHAT PLEASE JUST PICK UP FROM HIM DONT HAVE HIM SEND IT OUT SINCE HE THINKS HE COULD JUST KEEP THE $$$$$$$$$. IF YOU READ THIS KID GROW UP AND FREAKEN GET BACK TO THE ME THAT TRUSTED YOU AND SENT OUT THE $$$$$$ FOR THE KIT.

edison
Dec 25, 2007, 08:44 PM
due to the holiday season, item was shipped out few days late. as promised, i have shipped it out immediately after coming back from a business trip. because buyer couldnt get a hold of me after calling me 20 times a day and leaving me 20 msgs because im out of the country, he had no choice to file the compliant through paypal. which i am totally fine with, i would of done the same if i was the buyer. i've contacted paypal and they will contact buyer with shipping info. thanks