Notices
Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
EVO8LTW
May 22, 2007, 03:50 AM
Buyer said he wanted to buy spacers and use PayPal on 5/13. I told him that I couldn't accept PayPal if he was going to use a credit card, but that I could wait to receive a money order in the mail and asked if he was still interested.

The next day, 5/14, he said that he still wanted them and would should get some money "tomorrow" and would send a money order as soon as he gets it.

Meanwhile, I had two other people who also wanted them and were ready to send cash paypal, but I told them that the spacers were sold.

On 5/16, I PM'ed buyer to see if payment had been sent -- "Please let me know if you've sent payment. If I haven't heard from you by tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon, I'm going to move on to the next buyer. I don't want to be a jerk, but I don't want to lose the other buyers and I'm in a hurry to sell these so I'm not out the money to buy my replacement ones."

I waited two more days.

On 5/18, after receiving no reply, I PM'd him "Since I haven't heard from you and I see you've been on the board since I last sent you this PM, I'm going to move on to the next buyer."

I then contacted the two other interested buyers, but both had bought the spacers through other sources by that time.

On 5/21, buyer finally replied -- "hey man sorry for the no reply, but i found some and they take paypal...good luck w/ the sale"

My only bad experience with the EvoM classified to date.