Negative
Never received item. Asked for refund no luck
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer justchil (44)
Apr 17, 2007
justchil
Apr 17, 2007, 05:51 AM
This is the first negative feedback I've had to leave on anyone here at evom. I've been patient with the seller and have offered at every point for him just to give my money back. I can't wait a month for a hood vent I'm sorry.

Hopefully you can provide me a refund instead of just saying you shipped the item. You have proof something was shipped yes, but it was never delivered nor do you have proof of that.

silex
Apr 17, 2007, 10:07 AM
This is a USPS error. This is all them and I will get to the bottom of this. Like I mentioned before, the reason it has a San Diego address is that it was sent back to me since there was not enough postage on the package. I had to go the local outgoing office and pick up the package, then pay for more postage and reship it. Sinc then, the tracking has never been updated for some reason and I have no idea where the package is now, but USPS better know...

justchil
Apr 18, 2007, 05:32 AM
I hope they find the package. It's been almost 1 month today. The buyer can't do anything about shipping the product. I haven not received anything nor an offer for a refund so I had to start a claim.

silex
Apr 18, 2007, 09:14 AM
I wouldn't mind giving a refund, but then I would be out the shipping charge and the item. It is up to the buyer to request insurance if they would like to ensure that any lost packages could be paid out.

justchil
Apr 23, 2007, 07:34 AM
You never offered insurance but I guess that's why the package never arrived. I've called the post office three different times and no luck. Paypal claim is under investigation so hopefully I'll get my money back soon because I never received anything. I really hope you get your part back if it's indeed lost in the shipping process -- but there isn't much I can do being the buyer.