Negative
shady...baught exhaust but my stocker dissapeared
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer spdrcr456 (7)
Feb 24, 2007
spdrcr456
Feb 24, 2007, 10:10 AM
bought a defective BOV that will not stop fluttering, mabee it doesn't like my car? i also bought a exhaust, had no gaskets and the O2 fix on the test pipe was capped off by a bolt and could not get it out. but the major problem is that he agreed to hold the stock exhaust for me and we will make arraignments for me to pic it up. i called and called and got nothing. no return phone cal. i PM ed and nothing. it has now been 8 months and still no word. oh i did speak to him briefly over the phone and wanted to pic it up that weekend but he was not going to be in town.

redevo58
Feb 24, 2007, 12:11 PM
bought a defective BOV that will not stop fluttering, mabee it doesn't like my car? i also bought a exhaust, had no gaskets and the O2 fix on the test pipe was capped off by a bolt and could not get it out. but the major problem is that he agreed to hold the stock exhaust for me and we will make arraignments for me to pic it up. i called and called and got nothing. no return phone cal. i PM ed and nothing. it has now been 8 months and still no word. oh i did speak to him briefly over the phone and wanted to pic it up that weekend but he was not going to be in town.

First of all to clear this misconception up THIS HAPPENED IN MAY OF 2006 ALMOST A YEAR AGO, all parts listed above I HELPED( I DID MOST OF THE WORK) HIM PUT THESE PARTS ON HIS CAR IN MY GARAGE, upon install of the parts he and i test drove the car. After the test drive he payed me the money after the parts were on the car, i assumed he was happy with the parts.
About the bov i told you i had the heavy spring in the car which did flutter, and all you had to do was switch it with the blue one and it did not flutter on my car, did you do this i do not know?
About the exhaust, its my old exhaust i told you it needed new gaskets which i took you to get and that that 02 sim did not work well and in a couple of days a check engine light would come on. I even told you to do the spark plug anti foul plug trick since it worked perfect for me and they are only $5.

Now about your stock exhaust, you were to make arrangements to pick it up in 2 weeks( may 2006). Did you contact me. I had to call you about 2-3 months later to come pick it up. You said you couldnt and that you would call me back. you never did. then you contact me about 2 months ago via pm that you have been trying to call my phone # and that you even came to my house but that no one was there. Did you call the right Phone #? i even pmed you my number again, yo called me and saying that you wanted it back and that if i could stick that rusty ass exhaust in my car and meet you some where so we can meet. I told you to call me back, but did you call me or pm me again No you did not!
Also guess what your stock exhaust is still at the same place where i left it ALMOST A YEAR AGO and where i told you where i put it, right behind my shed in my backyard. You can come get it when you want. But since you wanted to be a dick about things i am going to give you 1 week( today is 2/24/07) to make arrangements to pick it up or i am finally going to throw it away.