Notices

Girodisc Full EVO X Line Up!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2008, 01:41 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Girodisc Full EVO X Line Up!

Hey all, we here at Girodisc have been working very hard to come out with a bunch of new products for the EVO X and we area ready to start offering them to you.

Girodisc Pad Adaptors:

Our Pad Adaptors are designed to fit any EVO 8/9 Pad into your EVO X. Due to the EVO X having larger rotors then the previous EVO 8/9 the rear caliper while retaining the same piston sizing has grown in size and now requires a new pad which is not currently available on the market. Our Pad Adaptor is reusable and allows you to run any pad currently available for the EVO 8/9. Now this is part is only temporarily until the aftermarket can catch up and create this new pad but until then this is a great option for track stars, or just people who can’t stand the dust and low performance of their OE Pads.

Girodisc Pad Adaptors: $69.95 Shipped

Pads w/ Pad Adaptors Combo:

Girodisc Magic Pads:

Girodisc "Magic Pads" are the solution to your squeaky, dusty, expensive factory pads. They have less dust than typical factory pads and much less than typical performance pads. Additionally, they have great initial bite, something less expensive pads are lacking. But the real reason people like our pads so much, they are the "silver bullet" to brake noise problems. Magic pads are a semi-metallic composition that is easy on the rotors and the wallet. We recommend always replacing pads as a whole car set when switching compounds.

Girodisc Magic Pads/ Pad Adaptors Combo: $190.00 Shipped

Axxis Ultimate Pads:

Axxis Ultimate Pads are great pads for street. They are a little more aggressive then the OE pad with better initial bite and a higher operating temp. They will produce a little dust and there is a small chance of squeak but they are a great pad for the street.

Axxis Ultimate/ Pad Adaptor Combo: $195.00 Shipped

Ferodo DS2500:

One of the most aggressive street pads out there the DS2500 is a great pad for those looking to get the most out of their street car. With an operating temp of up to 1000 degrees they can handle some of the most punishing situation on the track and have a very good cold bite for the street. With the gain of performance they will generate dust but far less then OE and are prone to squeaking but a set of Girodisc Anti-Noise Shims can help eliminate most of that.

Ferodo DS2500/ Pad Adaptors Combo: $360.00 Shipped

Raybestos ST43:

For those looking for one of the best all around track pads on the market. Raybestos ST43 pads provide awesome braking performance with great life and are also very easy on the rotors.

Raybestos ST43/ Pad Adaptors Combo: PM for price.

Girodisc SS Lines:
Girodisc is proud to offer one of our newest products. Our SS lines are a Teflon hose with a stainless steal braid and a clear orange vinyl coating. Zinc Plated Steel Fittings and DOT approved construction.

Girodisc SS Lines: $120.00 Shipped

Girodisc Brembo Caliper Seal Kit:
Girodisc has assembled the parts from Brembo to give you a complete seal kit to replace the worn seals in one of your calipers with new OE Brembo Pieces

Girodisc Caliper Seal Kit: $68.00 Front/ $34.00 Rear

Girodisc Brembo Caliper Dust Boot Kit:
Girodisc has assembled the parts from Brembo to give you a complete Dust Boot kit to replace the worn boots in one of your calipers with new OE Brembo Pieces

Girodisc Dust Boot Kit: $48.00 Front/ $24.00 Rear

Girodisc Brembo Caliper Rebuild Kit:
Girodisc has assembled the parts from Brembo to give you a complete rebuild including Dust Boots and Seals to rebuild one complete caliper with new OE Brembo Pieces

Girodisc Caliper Rebuild Kit: $99.00 Front/ $49.50 Rear

Girodisc 1pc Slotted Rotors:

Girodisc Recommends slotted rotors for all high performance applications. The edges of the slots continously clean and refresh the pad surface. The will allow the pads to have a maximized friction surface always availible. Additionally, they prevent contaminants from collecting between the pad and disc interface. The disc is lightened, decreasing its rotational inertia. Slots are prevent the formations of a water film on the disc in wet weather, maintaining the best brake response. Drilled rotors are availible for most applications but require a short lead time to facilitate. Drilled rotors are NOT recommended for track use, only avarage street duty.

Girodisc Front 1pc Slotted Rotors: $270 Shipped
Girodisc Rear 1pc Slotted Rotors: $230 Shipped

Girodisc 2pc Rotors:

Girodisc’s prototype 2pc rotors as seen on our project car and then removed for testing in the capable hands of Ryan (Blacktrack) passed with flying colors as they aided him to a victory at Nationals requiring one 1 set of replacement rotors for his season. These rotors are a slotted directional vane (unlike the pillar vane design in the MR’s 2pc rotors) and are made from a ductile iron which is harder then most iron used on premium rotors. Also a fully floating design the had the rotor are allow to expand and contract from the heat of repetitive braking un-opposed to each other keeping the rotor strait and true. Also lightweight the front and rear rotors are 4.5lbs lighter per rotor for a total weight savings of up to 18lbs taken off your rotational mass. Anodized, and laser etched for lasting quality.

Girodisc Front 2pc Rotors: $750 Shipped
Girodisc Rear 2pc Rotors: $800 Shipped

Girodisc Ti Heat Shields:

The problem of brake fluid boiling is simply traced to heat transferring from the rotors and pads directly into the fluid through the caliper pistons. When brake fluid boils, it releases air that is normally part of the molecular structure of the fluid. This air is compressible of course, and the brake pedal goes to the floor instead of moving the caliper pistons. The Girodisc solution to help prevent fluid boiling is to use a thin titanium shim placed between the pad back and the pistons, to keep the braking heat from transferring into the pistons and fluid. These are very effective and have the added benefit of extending the service life of the dust boots and seals in the calipers.

Girodisc Ti Heat Shields: $80.00 Front/ $80.00 Rear

Girodisc Anti-Noise Pad Shims:

Our Girodisc Anti-Noise Pad Shims are designed to help eliminate the squeak that some of the hotter pads on the market have been known to cause. Easy to install, these are the same pad shims that are pre-installed on our Magic Pads and will help make those aggressive pads more bearable on the street. These can be a great help in providing noise free braking. NOT intended to quiet down race pads driven on the street!

Girodisc Anti-Noise Shims: $15.00 Front/ $15.00 Rear

Girodisc Stage Kits:

With the addition of our lines and rotors we can now offer you stage kits for the EVO X. Currently we will only be offering Stage 1 and 4 kits as there are no 1pc rotor options available.

Girodisc Stage 1 Kit Includes:

Front + Rear Pads
Front + Rear Lines
Front + Rear Girodisc Anti-Noise Shims (On Pad options other then Magic Pads)
X2 Bottles of Motul RBF600

Stage 1 w/ Magic Pads: $335.00 Shipped
Stage 1 w/Axxis Ultimate: $370.00 Shipped
Stage 1 w/ Ferodo DS2500: $525.00 Shipped

Girodisc Stage 4 Kit Includes:

Front + Rear Girodisc 2pc Rotors
Front + Rear Pads
Front + Rear Lines
Front + Rear Girodisc Anti-Noise Shims (On Pad options other then Magic Pads)
X2 Bottles of Motul RBF600

Stage 4 w/ Magic Pads: $1775.00 Shipped
Stage 4 w/ Axxis Ultimate: $1799.00 Shipped
Stage 4 w/ Ferodo DS2500: $1960.00 Shipped

Please PM us with any questions. We can modify any kit to fit your needs.

Last edited by Girodisc Martin; Oct 13, 2009 at 10:34 AM.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 02:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great lineup you guys have! pm'd!
Old Sep 24, 2008, 02:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice Johann-any chance my order is shipping soon? Your stuff rocks!
Old Sep 24, 2008, 04:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awesome guys! Glad to see the full lineup out on the market. I can't thank you guys enough for all the help and the AMAZING products. I'd attribute a very large part of my success so far this year to my amazing Girodisc setup. I've been able to consistently brake SOOOoooo much later than the competition it's not even funny. I've gotten numerous comments from spectators/competitors at TT/TA events saying that they thought I was going off track before braking, Im being serious too! My setup has been great, again, thanks guys!

Here's an artsy pic that's focused on Girodisc's awesome 2-piece front rotor in my car:

-Ryan

Last edited by BlackTrack; Sep 24, 2008 at 04:52 PM.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 07:39 PM
Evolved Member

Looking good. I need to place an order, but I need money too..
Old Sep 25, 2008, 08:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by BlackTrack
Awesome guys! Glad to see the full lineup out on the market. I can't thank you guys enough for all the help and the AMAZING products. I'd attribute a very large part of my success so far this year to my amazing Girodisc setup. I've been able to consistently brake SOOOoooo much later than the competition it's not even funny. I've gotten numerous comments from spectators/competitors at TT/TA events saying that they thought I was going off track before braking, Im being serious too! My setup has been great, again, thanks guys!

Here's an artsy pic that's focused on Girodisc's awesome 2-piece front rotor in my car:
<pic snipped>
-Ryan
Note to self... get sponsorship, because racing on my own wallet is making it much lighter

No really... large sponsorship opportunities available
Old Sep 26, 2008, 09:43 AM
Former Sponsor

Bump!
Old Sep 26, 2008, 10:29 AM
Evolved Member

Bump for sexy products...
Old Sep 29, 2008, 08:21 AM
Former Sponsor

Bump!
Old Sep 30, 2008, 08:24 AM
Former Sponsor

Bump!
Old Oct 1, 2008, 08:12 AM
Former Sponsor

Bump! EVO X 2pc rotors are at the anodizer. Only a few more days!
Old Oct 2, 2008, 08:13 AM
Former Sponsor

Bump!
Old Oct 3, 2008, 08:19 AM
Former Sponsor

Bump!
Old Oct 6, 2008, 07:52 AM
Former Sponsor

Bump!
Old Oct 7, 2008, 08:59 AM
Former Sponsor

Bump!

Quick Reply: Girodisc Full EVO X Line Up!