Notices

Ultimate Racing Evo X Walbro Fuel Pump Install Kits and Fuel Filter Kits!

Old Nov 24, 2008, 01:42 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool Ultimate Racing Evo X Walbro Fuel Pump Install Kits and Fuel Filter Kits!

Hey guys,

With all the new performance goodies from SEMA pouring in, it's time to start looking at fuel system upgrades. First up is our Walbro Fuel Pump Install Kit.

We've seen a good number of Evo X roll through here with some really hacked together fuel systems. The most common thing we're seeing is our beloved Walbro GSS352 255 lph fuel pump literally rattling around in fuel tank. Of course, this has a lot to do with how our friends at Mitsubishi deciding to integrate the fuel pump and filter into the same assembly.

Our new Fuel Pump Install Kit takes care of one part of that equation.

The kit consists of a new CNC machined fuel pump holder which bolts in place of the factory fuel pump/filter assembly. All hardware needed for a smooth, bolt-on installation is also included along with a fully detailed install guide. You can purchase the kit with the Walbro GSS342 pump from us, or without (you supply your own).

No more dangling pumps!

All of our Walbro 255 lph (GSS342) fuel pumps are flowed in house prior to shipment. We pick and choose to ensure that all of the highest flowing pumps are kept. The benefit of purchasing the pump from us along with the install kit is that we will be offering a LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the fuel pump (to the original purchaser only). So you may pay an extra $10-20 for the pump, but have the satisfaction in knowing that it is covered for as long as you own it.

These are all original Walbro pumps. Not the China rip offs.

Please note that we are only replacing the fuel pump. You are advised to install an aftermarket fuel filter along with this kit (preferably ours!)

Install Kit Only $150.00 USD
Complete Kit with Walbro Pump (Lifetime Warranty) $250.00 USD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up, our Evo X Inline Fuel Filter Kit

If you've upgraded your factory fuel pump, chances are you've removed the factory fuel filter along with it. This is a quickest, and cleanest solution to adding an inline Fuel Filter to your Evo X.

Our kit consists of a high-flow fuel filter, bracket that bolts to firewall, and high pressure fuel hose with quick connect connectors (just like OEM!). 100% bolt-on and installs in minutes with zero cutting, drilling, etc.

High-Flow Fuel Filter Kit $150.00 USD

Please contact me for questions, orders, etc.

Thanks!

Darryl
www.ultimate-racing.com
Old Feb 26, 2009, 07:35 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you ultimateracing for this product. This was an answer to my prayer today. This is the last thing i need to complete my project (youll see when its done) this coming friday bwell be posting some pics. I have been calling people around all day to find a solution. We are going to upgrade my fuel injectors to 1000cc but it requires a standalone. I called a place no NAME they said it can be done with a gss342 but with a ZIP TIE. As soon as the word ZIP TIE cam out of his mouth its scared me. For some reason fuel and ZIP TIE I dont think they go together. KUDOS to you guys. I will be ordering this in the morning.
Old Aug 12, 2009, 11:12 AM
Account Disabled

looking to order this kit so the entire kit is how much?
Old Sep 11, 2009, 05:05 PM
Evolving Member

$150 is too much for this kit. You can cut the plastic inside and fit the pump
Old Sep 23, 2009, 09:59 PM

Please PM price for install kit + pump + inline filter kit shipped to hawaii 96706. Please let me know if product is available to ship now.
Old Sep 24, 2009, 06:41 AM
Evolving Member

with this setup, you will loose the small plastic tank which fills the bigger plastic with fuel to avoid fuel starvation during high G cornering or when low on fuel. I still wait for a better solution on this.
Old Oct 17, 2009, 10:59 PM

any feedback please.
Old Jan 11, 2010, 11:48 PM

how to cut the plastic holder in order to fit the fuel pump?
Old Jan 12, 2010, 06:36 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by superlemonevo
how to cut the plastic holder in order to fit the fuel pump?
There is no cutting required with our fuel pump install kit

Darryl
www.ultimate-racing.com
Old Jan 12, 2010, 05:56 PM

no, i mean someone has commented the original adapter can be cut in order to fit on the walbro, so i m curious which part to cut...
Old Jan 13, 2010, 06:34 AM
Former Sponsor

no, i mean someone has commented the original adapter can be cut in order to fit on the walbro, so i m curious which part to cut...
Ahh. Haha. Well that I cannot assist you with. We're not too big on the idea of hacking the factory pump assembly.

Darryl
www.ultimate-racing.com
Old Jan 13, 2010, 07:30 AM

yaya, ultimate R rocks the way
Old Jan 16, 2010, 03:51 AM

hi all, after changing the fuel pump, why it is harder to start now? sometimes 2 try then only the engine starts.
someone pls help.
Old Jan 18, 2010, 06:34 AM
Former Sponsor

hi all, after changing the fuel pump, why it is harder to start now? sometimes 2 try then only the engine starts.
someone pls help.
There shouldn't be any reason for this to happen if the kit is installed correctly. Are you using our fuel pump setup? Maybe check to see if the pump you are using is a good one.

Darryl
Old Jan 18, 2010, 06:25 PM

i realise that i need to insert the key and turn to the 2nd click and wait for a second before start instead of twisting to start instantly.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ultimate Racing Evo X Walbro Fuel Pump Install Kits and Fuel Filter Kits!