Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

I purchased another toy today

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2006, 11:41 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EvoDream05
You retards... If he had that kind of money he certantly wouldnt be driving an evo...
If I had that kinda money... I'd probally still drive an Evo...
Old Jun 2, 2006, 11:42 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by KOEvo
There are a couple people on here with rediculous amounts of money that drive an Evo.

Ex: The guy from Colorado that twin charged his Evo. I think he said he spent over $100k + the car, and he said at the start that money is no object, and he was doing it sponsorless; OneSickLambo actually has one sick lambo.

I'm sure there are more i can't think of.
I agree, I've seen some very wealthy people with 300K cars in there stables own and drive Evo's. Some wealthy people are car enthusiast's and don't just buy the 300K cars for a status symbol. Yea most of them do, but there a few.
Old Jun 2, 2006, 11:44 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by KOEvo
There are a couple people on here with rediculous amounts of money that drive an Evo.

Ex: The guy from Colorado that twin charged his Evo. I think he said he spent over $100k + the car, and he said at the start that money is no object, and he was doing it sponsorless; OneSickLambo actually has one sick lambo.

I'm sure there are more i can't think of.
yea but that's not really HIS lambo. He even admitted it saying that it's his dad's lambo, but no one drives it around so he takes it out. Props to him for at least not lying about it.
Old Jun 2, 2006, 11:44 AM
Evolved Member

Actually I had the option of multiple cars before I bought the EVO IX MR.
This is one reason I bought the EVO. I was out shopping for a new car and I was looking for a new 2006 C6 Zo6 corvette, that had a sticker price of 85,000 dollars. They did not have the color I wanted so I told the manager I wanted a silver one with a black leather interior. If he could get it for me I would gladly buy it. And do you know what he said. "we are looking for more serious buyers" I laughed my a$$ off in his face and told him that the dealership should hire more serious managers. So I went across the street and bought the Evo with my debit card. I chose the Evo because I have a passion for working on and modifying autos. And the Evo had high potential. Looked at the new Viper as well but the more I looked at it the moore it looked like a chrysler seabring especially the tail lights.
Old Jun 2, 2006, 11:47 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by superscout03
This is one reason I bought the EVO. I was out shopping for a new car and I was looking for a new 2006 C6 Zo6 corvette, that had a sticker price of 85,000 dollars. They did not have the color I wanted so I told the manager I wanted a silver one with a black leather interior. If he could get it for me I would gladly buy it. And do you know what he said. "we are looking for more serious buyers" I laughed my a$$ off in his face and told him that the dealership should hire more serious managers. So I went across the street and bought the Evo with my debit card. I chose the Evo because I have a passion for working on and modifying autos. And the Evo had high potential. Looked at the new Viper as well but the more I looked at it the moore it looked like a chrysler seabring especially the tail lights.
Old Jun 2, 2006, 11:48 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by atlvalet
If you believed that his backyard is a golf course, you're a little thick.
Actually my back yard is a golf course. I live on the corner of the 7th hole and the 8th tee off.
Old Jun 2, 2006, 11:53 AM
Evolving Member

There is a guy in town that owns one of those
Old Jun 2, 2006, 12:07 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
please tell me you drove back over and slap him for letting a sale go

Originally Posted by superscout03
Old Jun 2, 2006, 12:08 PM
Evolving Member

Except for this car cost more then all the mods you can put together on an Evo
Old Jun 2, 2006, 12:09 PM
Evolved Member

Wow, this thread is worthless...
Old Jun 2, 2006, 12:10 PM
Evolved Member

Was there a point to making this thread?
Old Jun 2, 2006, 12:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evo4g63awd
Was there a point to making this thread?
No not really.
Old Jun 2, 2006, 12:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by j3ffw19
please tell me you drove back over and slap him for letting a sale go
No I didnt slap him, but he had the ***** to call me while I was buying the Evo to tell me that they had used 2003 nissan 350z with 55,000 miles on it for 25,000 dollars. What an idiot. Yeah I am pretty young but I make a really good living.
Old Jun 2, 2006, 12:16 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by atlvalet
If you post pictures of a Saleen S7 and tell people it's yours, only to belittle them when they believe you, you're a douchebag.
+1

Originally Posted by evo4g63awd
Wow, this thread is worthless...
+1
Old Jun 2, 2006, 12:18 PM
Evolved Member

no need to get hostile

Last edited by superscout03; Jun 2, 2006 at 12:20 PM.