Notices
Evo X Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Evodynamics Adjustable Camber plates for Stock Struts

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2014, 08:06 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evodynamics Adjustable Camber plates for Stock Struts

Hey Everyone

We have always had a need for more camber on evo X track cars equipped with stock struts. Our Friends at Vorshlag Motorsports are putting together a fully adjustable camber/caster plate for the evo X for us! This will allow you to get the camber you need without having to buy full coilovers for track duty. Additionally, these plates can easily be converted to work with coilovers if you want to make that move later down the road. These camber plates will be roughly 500 dollars for the fronts. Please reply with your name/contact to the list if its something you would like.

these are top knotch motorsports grade camber plates made in the USA. i have attached some examples of the BMW kits they already make.

This thread is to gauge interest, not to sell them. once we have enough people interested i'll place the order and i'll make a group buy thread and link it here.
Attached Thumbnails Evodynamics Adjustable Camber plates for Stock Struts-camber-plate.jpg   Evodynamics Adjustable Camber plates for Stock Struts-dsc_5098-l.jpg  
Old Jun 30, 2014, 04:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm interested!