Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

My "Satisfied" Experience

Old Jun 12, 2009, 06:22 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My "Satisfied" Experience

A few mths ago, I had the terrible screech when braking for a few times in a row.
Upon inspection, realised it was the lip on the rear rotor so I decided to give them a machine and they could have had the job done so I did it. I decided to use the Satisfied GS6's because of many factors such as price, feedback, the company, etc.

Did the rotor job, cleaned and greased all contact points of pad to caliper. Let me say at this point, these pads are made extremely well, good shims and all.

From about a week later, they seemed to be working, mind you I went from Hawks HPS's so the dust factor was the first noticeable thing you would observe.

I felt good about them so I bought the matching fronts and decided why have them sit there till they need to change so I changed them out. Again a well made brake pad with the NRS race grid which is a nice reassuring factor.

The fronts do most of the braking and these things haven't even been broken in as yet but yet they feel the same as the HPS and they still need to be fully broken.
Amazing IMO. I know the dust would also be very minimal like the back.

All in all, just some information to those wondering about these. Give me a week or so and would tell you how they hold compared to the Hawk's which didn't feel good at high speeds.

Regards,
Dave

Search this Thread