Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Review For shining monkey products

Old Jul 19, 2004, 12:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Review For shining monkey products

I just wanted to let you guys know , I tried some of this new stuff from shining monkey , I used the no spit tire stuff and it worked great easy to go on and it lasted a while, here is their website for more info

http://www.shiningmonkey.com/
Old Jul 19, 2004, 11:01 PM
Evolved Member

i wanna try some of there crap also. .hope there wax works good
Old Jul 20, 2004, 11:33 AM
Evolving Member

great.. thanks for the review. I'm tired of seeing spits everywhere after I apply the tire shine.
Old Jul 20, 2004, 11:42 AM
Evolved Member

Sweet, and the price is killer.. I'm gonna give it a shot. Does it leave a sticky mess on the wheels; like other spray tire dress?

Thanks!
Old Jul 20, 2004, 11:48 AM
Evolved Member

they do have great stuff. the blue s2000 on their site is my friend's car and is sponsered by them. he loves their stuff and also Nick from this board (the yellow evo from aerospeed) i highly recommended them
Old Jul 23, 2004, 05:27 AM
Evolved Member

just so you guys know... that Shining Monkey stuff is gonna change the way you look on things!! for way too long, car care companies been putting out junk and we been taking it ...

i gotta tell you, i tried it out for the first time back in Jan - when it was just being tested and i fell in love. Their attitude is different, they are actually seeking to satisfy what other comapnies have not been able to ever do...(don't think they ever tried) Personally i think they tell their chemist... "hey Billy, those kids like shiney tires, why dont we make some stuff that make it look like they ran through a pothole of oil" Hahaha

i dunno about you but I hate washing the car and then wiping down the tires after applying dressing... then sitting around for another 2 hours waiting to be able to drive... HAHAH i can even remember back in the days before "Shining Monkey" i would drive ever so slowly for 5 miles or so after putting stuff on the tires just to see if i can get it to run off the tires and no spit up on the body... HAHAH that never worked either... LOL

I used to use this purple stuff in a gel form... was okay i guess but ****, i had to carry around a sponge applicator... in a ziplock bag and a pair of gloves just to apply the damn stuff... then it would get stuck between the writting on the tire and cause spit-tage!! One time the cap came off in my trunk and bahm... everything was destroyed, thats when i decided since i had to rip it all out anyways id make a fiberglass tubbed system *LOL*

Okay i'll calm down now.. HAHA... I'm just happy that someone.... FINALLY sees and is making an effort !!

Just so you guys know.. Ive been testing their DSpec Lineup since March..... hehe *evil grin* I had been asked not to speak about anything they have not released as yet but I promise you guys will be more than pleased.

Let me just repeat.. for far too long we have been accepting car care like we accept the matrix.. LOL

You have no idea! their site is www.ShiningMonkey.com, they are some cool cats check em out and tell them i sent you'll

Thank you - please drive thru
Old Jul 23, 2004, 05:23 PM
Evolving Member

nice sales pitch^^......the cars on their site don't look like the tires are shiny at all
Old Jul 28, 2004, 10:17 AM
Evolved Member

I recieved the producty last night. yeah it doesn't spit at all but the shine is no way comparable to the purple gel meguirs sells. I was expecting a really wet look but didn't achieve it.
Old Jul 28, 2004, 11:30 AM
Evolving Member

nothing can be perfect. post some picks of use of the monkey stuff on 1 tire and other tire shine on the other tire.

Jeremy
Old Jul 28, 2004, 08:08 PM
Evolving Member

Im curious how much you put on your tires. If you go around the tires once it will give a moderate new car dealer shine, twice more so, three times it will give much much more shine than any comparable products. Did you clean your tires before applying? I use the Shining Monkey tire dressing and there is really nothing on the market that compares to it..then again I may be biased...but...u cannot deny the claims and cannot deny the fact that it is just as brilliant and bright as those other wet products
Old Jul 28, 2004, 09:58 PM
Evolved Member

a review in the picture part of the forum with no pics!!!!
Old Jul 29, 2004, 07:12 AM
Evolved Member

Ill fully fush my car this weekend and do a side by side comparison review. Every body on this thread for the monkey seems like they are either working for them or sponsored by them. I'll post the facts and you can judge for yourself.
Old Aug 3, 2004, 12:51 AM
Evolving Member

Any pics yet? I'm interested if this is worth the money or not.

Can you even buy the other Shining Monkey Products? Wax, car wash, polish, etc.. I see no mention of them on their site.
Old Aug 3, 2004, 07:19 AM
Evolved Member

Sorry guys i didn't have time to snap a pic my digital camera is well non existant. hahaha
But i thoroghly cleaned the tires and sprayed on 3 coats of the monkey. All I got to say is wow its just like a gel shine if not better because it gets to all the minor grooves that the gel can't.

So this song goes out to the Shining Monkey.
"Brass monkey, that funky Monkey
Brass monkey junky ~ non spitting Monkey"

hahah i know Im corny but yah the product is what it says it it.
Old Aug 3, 2004, 09:14 AM
Evolved Member

Talking

Originally Posted by johnjonfenomeno
Sorry guys i didn't have time to snap a pic my digital camera is well non existant. hahaha
But i thoroghly cleaned the tires and sprayed on 3 coats of the monkey. All I got to say is wow its just like a gel shine if not better because it gets to all the minor grooves that the gel can't.

So this song goes out to the Shining Monkey.
"Brass monkey, that funky Monkey
Brass monkey junky ~ non spitting Monkey"

hahah i know Im corny but yah the product is what it says it it.
i hate to say it but...
told you so! sometimes i like a nice rich finish to i hit it once... sometimes, like at a show where people like to see blinging shine, i hit it 2-3 times, works for me!

I don't stand behind **** i dont truly believe in. take it to the bank!

hehee

ps - Johnjon, ill tell them you sang a song for them... hehe they should put it on their testimonial page!

Last edited by designmanfx; Aug 3, 2004 at 09:17 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Review For shining monkey products