Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Need a garage? check this crazy thing out

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2008, 07:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yea its a car capsule. used to keep your car fresh, circulates fresh air in while car is in storage. you dont use it like a garage and park your car in it everyday. just get a good car cover. this is for high dollar cars/collectables.
Old Jun 26, 2008, 08:04 AM
Evolving Member

again people this is not made to go outside. Its for $$$$$$ cars. Dont buy this and put it outside in front of ur apt.
Old Jun 26, 2008, 08:31 AM
Evolved Member

Nice i would get one and put it in the garage. No more need to worry about dust or someone laying down finger prints
Old Jun 26, 2008, 09:21 AM
Evolved Member

yeah, this is not for a stand alone garage, it will fail if left outside in the elements. its a huge PITA to put a car in and out of one on a daily basis. car must be perfectly clean top to bottom before entering one or it gets gunked up really quick. its for circulating air in side the capsule so that dust cannot "settle" on the car for LONG TERM storage. as pointed out in this thread by another member i have one and am speaking from experience. and its called a "CARKUNE" (spelling)
Old Jun 26, 2008, 09:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wartownracer
again people this is not made to go outside. Its for $$$$$$ cars. Dont buy this and put it outside in front of ur apt.
i almost pissed my pants after i read that. OMG i would just die if i was cruzing around and saw someone struggling to get there car in it and inflated. off to the side of a parking lot with a orange extension cord running to the building and up through a window.
Old Jun 26, 2008, 01:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by supersupra
If you could only fill it with nitrogen ummm...
yeah, wouldn't that be great? so the first time you opened it and the nitrogen hit you, you'd sufficate and drop dead... good idea genius
Old Jun 26, 2008, 01:43 PM
Former Vendor

Perfect for a car show.
Old Jun 26, 2008, 01:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ODUB
yeah, wouldn't that be great? so the first time you opened it and the nitrogen hit you, you'd sufficate and drop dead... good idea genius

I think he was hinting at it floating in the sky somewhere with the car inside. or perhaps lighting it on fire?
Old Jun 26, 2008, 03:02 PM
Evolved Member

My uncle has two of these for his classic cars, but they arnt meant to replace a garage. They are meant to keep the dust level down, and to make sure no one touches it. It a very simple idea. It works just like a moon bounce thing.
Old Jun 27, 2008, 08:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by VtexGt3
I think he was hinting at it floating in the sky somewhere with the car inside. or perhaps lighting it on fire?
well i see you and that guy went to the same school because your thought patterns seem to be just as jacked up. for one, it would be hard to make anything fly with nitrogen because it's heavier than air. the second part of that is also stupid because nitrogen is an inert gas. it won't burn. it's actually used to snuff out fires. i believe the element you're looking for is HELIUM...slightly different than nitrogen.
Old Jun 27, 2008, 08:12 AM
Evolving Member

boy, my lungs would get tired
Old Jun 27, 2008, 10:59 AM
Evolved Member

well i see you and that guy went to the same school because your thought patterns seem to be just as jacked up. for one, it would be hard to make anything fly with nitrogen because it's heavier than air. the second part of that is also stupid because nitrogen is an inert gas. it won't burn. it's actually used to snuff out fires. i believe the element you're looking for is HELIUM...slightly different than nitrogen.
Old Jun 27, 2008, 11:09 AM
Evolving Member

haha
Old Jun 27, 2008, 11:54 AM
Evolved Member

Actually, with regards to explosions and flight-capabilities, I believe he was looking for HYDROGEN... Helium is inert so it won't burn either... and it's a good thing, too. Imagine all the tragic children's celebrations: explosive balloons + candles = Hindenbirthday!!

Edit...Nitrogen's technically not an inert gas, either... only the Noble elements are... but it's "inert enough" to make your point...mostly...

Last edited by avengerhed; Jun 27, 2008 at 12:00 PM.
Old Jun 27, 2008, 09:12 PM
Evolving Member

they come up with some crazy ****

Quick Reply: Need a garage? check this crazy thing out