Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Fastest Evo in the World

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2006, 11:27 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BaseModelEvo
No takers? Your loss... last time you'll see her while still in the 17s....

I'll race you for pinks. If you're man enough. I promise to disable my turbo and run NA. Which still lets me pull low 6s.
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Gideon201
I have a new 2006 Evo MR and 2300 miles. At 3000 miles I am going to mod it.
I got like 75k to spend on it and make it the fastest in the world. I have a list of parts to go with but i want opinions on what to go with and who makes better equipment. Dont ask why I am doing this, its for good use trust me.

I need help choosing every possible mod
Here is the game plan. without engine swap.

Stage 3 turbo = ?
Stage 3 dual disk clutch = ?
Stage 3 lightweight
suspension = eibach
cams = ?
intake = ?
driveshaft = ?
piston heads =
exhaust = greddy
rims = OZ
tires = track tires
bov = tial
wastegate = ?
fuel rails = ?
nos = ?
crank = ?
intercooler = ?
fans = ?
Here is what you need

Stage 3 turbo = 13B Mitsu
Stage 3 dual disk clutch = single disk stage 1 Clutchmasters is enough
Stage 3 lightweight
suspension = kyb GR2's with intrax springs
cams = regrinds
intake = toucan
driveshaft = adamentium
piston heads = 1G DSM
exhaust = greddy
rims = American Racing
tires = Futura 165/65/14's
bov = tial (nope that's a US brand, you need an ebay Greddy knock off)
wastegate = 13B works nicely with an internal
fuel rails = Good question I dunno.
nos = ? NAAAS!
crank = ? 4G61
intercooler = ? not needed with 13B
fans = Ceiling type
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by KOEvo

Well you have no idea what you're talking about, so instead why don't you call TurboTrix, AMS, or Buschur Racing; and schedule a date to drop your car and money off at their shop.

Done.
+1 this is just a waste of time thread, call these top notch tuners, AMS, since they are closest to you and I'm sure they can build you the craziest beast of an EVO for a lot less than that. I have no clue how much Chris's black evo from florida cost to build but I'm sure with $75K you could do much more if you wanted. Just my 2Cents...
Old May 23, 2006, 11:30 AM
Evolving Member

Go buy a this twin turbo kit. Never mind the steering wheel... it's a mod. Damn, these things are fast! Look!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1...5C278AF570.htm

This kit will definately get you there. It's American made though, so you might not like it.

Last edited by Mmelmann; May 23, 2006 at 11:38 AM.
Old May 23, 2006, 11:30 AM
Account Disabled

If you build an evo that can even keep up with my 2.9s evo, I will most likely buy it. Along with you. I will pick you up in my Rolls Royce Phantom, then I will drive it into a tree. Because I can.
Old May 23, 2006, 11:31 AM
Evolving Member

Wow, I ask for help and I get a little, but a lot of criticism. Let me clarify very clearly.

I love the Evolution, thats why I didn't just buy a 911 or Diablo, besides I like to work on cars, not just get one and showcase it.

I am a design engineer, thats how I have the money to spend, not to mention no wife or family, just mortgage for all those who don't understand you can do this if your single without responsibilities.

Why am I putting so much into this car?
It's a hobby for myself, can't a person have fun with their money? I know there are a lot of other cars and things available.

I am not a "PRO" racer and not the "best mechanic," but I am not new at this. I do have experience with both. I know people who own shops, and the work will be done there with the correct tools.

Yes this will be a money grabber and something expensive to maintain, but if I have the money to spend wouldn't you think I have the money to maintain it.

The reason I don't want to go with AMS is because it is a Japanese car, and I do want to go with Japanese companies. It probably will cost more and thats fine since parts will have to be imported.

The main reason for all this is the car will not be staying in the states, it will be going back to Tokyo.

Hopefully this has cleared up a lot of stuff for everyone who posted.
Go for it, I'm rooting for you. I like people taking a chance and chasing a dream. Thats what make people great, because they do what everyone said they couldn't. I applaud you if you worked through school and got a good job making your own money. Most of these kids are born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Its much more appealing to me to take a well rounded Evo and build it into a supercar rapest. Its just to easy for those rich boys to go buy Enzo, Veron, Lambo, 911 or one of those other supercars that cost $$$$ dollars to go fast. I do think its a good idea to at least look at using a form of AMS GT42 kit, as its a proven success. Being an engineer consult with others and come up with your own design and make it work. The 1000HP Evo's are right around the corner so you better get busy, AMS is cranking out some very nice cars making sick HP; They've taken the Evo to a new level. Keep us updated, don't mind the haters. Jealousy is a plague, and last I heard you didn't have to be a rocket scientist, or post your resume with portfolio to post on here.

Last edited by Volunteer; May 23, 2006 at 11:35 AM.
Old May 23, 2006, 11:32 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BaseModelEvo
Hellooooooooooo, Dip****. NOS AND NITROUS!!!! You obviously aren't a real Super Street Racer and I bet you don't even have a "Street Credits" Card in your wallet. Lame...yuck. Go flame some other forum. $75k, what a freakin joke....

(PS My stomach hurts now. Yes, from laughing.)
Ya whoopeeee, NOS and Nitrous. I had a Chevy Celebrity with NOS, Nitrous, a Fogger system, and Direct Port N2O injection.

As for the Street Credits card, I'm sorry but my Ultra Super Mega Triple Platinum Street Creditz(its spelled with a z, get it right *******) has a 75k limit. I just finished paying off the F16 Jet engine thats going in my Cooper S. Show a real racer some respect...
Old May 23, 2006, 11:36 AM
Evolved Member

Maybe you should call up NASA. Im sure they could sell you a used solid booster rocket. If it works for the space shuttle im sure it will work for you Evo
Old May 23, 2006, 11:36 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by LetItBreath
Ya whoopeeee, NOS and Nitrous. I had a Chevy Celebrity with NOS, Nitrous, a Fogger system, and Direct Port N2O injection.

As for the Street Credits card, I'm sorry but my Ultra Super Mega Triple Platinum Street Creditz(its spelled with a z, get it right *******) has a 75k limit. I just finished paying off the F16 Jet engine thats going in my Cooper S. Show a real racer some respect...
I challenge you to a race with your F16 jet engine. I recently purchased an F22 motor and attached it to a childs wagon. I will race you across the United States, starting in NY to Cali. Loser will admit inferiority and stand infront of their turbine jet engine while it is active.

Last edited by ultraist; May 23, 2006 at 11:47 AM.
Old May 23, 2006, 11:41 AM
Evolved Member

Wait a minute guys, I figured it out

This Gideon guy is really FastestEvr in disguise
Old May 23, 2006, 11:42 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ultraist
I challenge you to a race with your F16 jet engine. I recently purchased an F22 motor and attached it to a childs wagon. I will race you across the United States, starting in NY to Cali. Winner will admit inferiority and stand infront of their turbine jet engine while it is active.

hahahah
Old May 23, 2006, 11:43 AM
Account Disabled

Wow, I ask for help and I get a little, but a lot of criticism. Let me clarify very clearly.

I love the Evolution, thats why I didn't just buy a 911 or Diablo, besides I like to work on cars, not just get one and showcase it.

I am a design engineer, thats how I have the money to spend, not to mention no wife or family, just mortgage for all those who don't understand you can do this if your single without responsibilities.

Why am I putting so much into this car?
It's a hobby for myself, can't a person have fun with their money? I know there are a lot of other cars and things available.

I am not a "PRO" racer and not the "best mechanic," but I am not new at this. I do have experience with both. I know people who own shops, and the work will be done there with the correct tools.

Yes this will be a money grabber and something expensive to maintain, but if I have the money to spend wouldn't you think I have the money to maintain it.

The reason I don't want to go with AMS is because it is a Japanese car, and I do want to go with Japanese companies. It probably will cost more and thats fine since parts will have to be imported.

The main reason for all this is the car will not be staying in the states, it will be going back to Tokyo.

Hopefully this has cleared up a lot of stuff for everyone who posted.
As they said in The Fast and the Furious, the legendary racer movie. That made my 2.9s Evo and my ***** the size it is today. `` Do you think you can jump in the ring with Ali because you can box? ``
Old May 23, 2006, 11:44 AM
Evolving Member

1.) Sell Evo...
2.) Put 75K as downpayment on Hartge H50
3.) ???
4.) Profit.
Old May 23, 2006, 11:47 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
well this thread went to **** real quick
Old May 23, 2006, 11:49 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ultraist
I challenge you to a race with your F16 jet engine. I recently purchased an F22 motor and attached it to a childs wagon. I will race you across the United States, starting in NY to Cali. Winner will admit inferiority and stand infront of their turbine jet engine while it is active.
I believe you have no chance so I will accept your challenge. My celebrity;s alluminum wing makes so much lift at mach 6 that the car will indeed fly. Your puny wagon will be no match for me in rush hour traffic. I'll be waiting on the beach with a margarita and a line of people ready to see your pathetic ricer body be sucked into the countries most advanced fighter jets engine and spat out the *** end.

If you survive I'll let you keep your wagon for being a good sport

Quick Reply: Fastest Evo in the World