Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evo VII in HKG

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2003, 03:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Infinity
What's the name of those rims? and who makes em?
mknuts22 is correct, those are indeed Work Meister S2R wheels
Old Feb 10, 2003, 09:49 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by krms

funny you mentioned that as any car in that medium price range and over is overpriced (thanks to our tax system on cars) if you compare it to US MSRP. Just be glad we don't have to pay Singaporean prices...

his C32 is nice albeit it's a bit too common in HK (especially a silver one), but what catches my eye everytime I drive by his spot in the car park is his yellow Modena parked right in front of it
You know, I've seen more 360s here than EVOs...I wonder where these people find the cash. I mean 2 million hk$ (US$ 250,000) plus the insurance for it is 300,000 hk$ a year (US$ 40,000-I know that cause I have a few friends here who are owners) because the parts are so expensive, it's about US$ 30,000 to replace the front bumper...we also have to thank our good friend Nicholas Tse for high insurance (that little idiot, he should rot in jail just for destroying the 360)...

Last edited by ChrisEVO; Feb 10, 2003 at 09:54 PM.
Old Feb 10, 2003, 10:15 PM

the used car market in HK is a buyer's market. I assume that's the reason we see more 360M around these days as many people who have owned them for 1-2 years now are throwing them back into the market with a big depreciation hit which makes it an attractive buy to others.

Last edited by krms; Feb 11, 2003 at 02:10 PM.
Old Feb 11, 2003, 02:28 PM
Account Disabled

absolutly stunning
Old Feb 11, 2003, 04:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by ChrisEVO
we also have to thank our good friend Nicholas Tse for high insurance (that little idiot, he should rot in jail just for destroying the 360)...
Now, don't forget, our HK's favorite driver also wrecked two Subarus (Legacy STi and a Legacy B4), my dream car Audi RS4, and almost crashed his other yellow 355...

Think about that make me MAD kick Nick Tse in the nutz
Old Feb 11, 2003, 05:01 PM
Evolved Member

color is NiCe...
...look so much better than the 8....
juz the way the whole car looks IMO...
Old Feb 11, 2003, 07:13 PM

Originally posted by Lan Evo

Now, don't forget, our HK's favorite driver also wrecked two Subarus (Legacy STi and a Legacy B4), my dream car Audi RS4, and almost crashed his other yellow 355...

Think about that make me MAD kick Nick Tse in the nutz
he's only worthy of a license to drive the cars on GT3
Old Feb 11, 2003, 07:16 PM
Evolved Member

OT: What don't they put him in jail LONGER??? Be a celebrity doesn't mean you can have special treatment He was in jail for like what? 10, 15 days???
Old Feb 11, 2003, 08:23 PM
Evolving Member

The thing most people don't know is that when he crashed the RS4 into the Mercedes the people in the Merc stayed in the hospital for months with multiple fractures....That was also on the straightest, widest road in all of HK....
And the media still goes on about how he's a good driver, goes to Zhu Hai to race cars and kicks everyones ***
The funniest thing is that 3 days before he crashed the RS4 his dad came out and said how he should donate his sperm to women who want a son as wonderful as Nic...

Back on topic, do you guys know if there's any meets or gatherings of Evo owners in HK?
Old Feb 12, 2003, 07:02 AM

and aren't the two people in the S-class he rammed into lawyers as well?

As far as I know, my friend says he always meet up with other Evo owners for some late night Shek O drives.
Old Feb 12, 2003, 09:52 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by ChrisEVO
The thing most people don't know is that when he crashed the RS4 into the Mercedes the people in the Merc stayed in the hospital for months with multiple fractures....That was also on the straightest, widest road in all of HK....
And the media still goes on about how he's a good driver, goes to Zhu Hai to race cars and kicks everyones ***
The funniest thing is that 3 days before he crashed the RS4 his dad came out and said how he should donate his sperm to women who want a son as wonderful as Nic...

Back on topic, do you guys know if there's any meets or gatherings of Evo owners in HK?
I know, that's the highway to the airport, right? That's a 3-4 lane roadway and that is no other cars arround them when that happened. He could've just use the big round thing in front of him, which is also known as the steering wheel to avoid the other car...What a dumbazz Actually I find his father more disturbing than Nick himself...

I guess I'm just being OT since I'm mad at his family...

As far as I know, my friend says he always meet up with other Evo owners for some late night Shek O drives.
Beware of the police....that must be a hell of a drive...
Old Feb 12, 2003, 02:12 PM
Evolved Member

dude, ever since he came out i know he's a ***
Old Feb 14, 2003, 08:02 PM
Evolved Member

doesn't look havily mod on engine just some bolt on parts and some interior units for show
Old Feb 14, 2003, 09:39 PM

this car is bad *** and i hella want 1and will do anything to get 1 do u know if any companys import them to america and how much and another idea i have is to have my girl friends dad buy me 1 and bring it to america merchinant marine people or what ever they are any info will help thanks "check u later"
Old Feb 14, 2003, 09:40 PM
Evolved Member

Yea Evolution Imports is one of our sponsers and they import Evolution VII's for $39,900.00...www.evolutionimports.com

Last edited by LancerEvoMR; Feb 14, 2003 at 09:44 PM.

Quick Reply: Evo VII in HKG