Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

sport compact pro

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2005, 12:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sport compact pro

Does anyone have any experience with these guys and their "sponsorships". I know a that has a sponsorship w/ them but he hasn't ordered any parts thru them. I don't have any experience with sponsors and was wondering if you guys have any?
Old Sep 8, 2005, 06:01 PM

run in the other direction quickly!!! No, seriously though, it is a total scam, send them 80 bucks and the sell you parts for more than retail, don't do it
Old Sep 9, 2005, 10:24 PM
Evolving Member

He is right. It is a total scam. I was "sponsored" by them and got parts from them then I went and did some shopping of my own and got better prices elsewhere than I got from my own "sponsor". They really suck. DO NOT PATRONIZE RacerXMotorsports/ Sport Compact Pro.
Old Sep 10, 2005, 08:41 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Ok I was Sponsered by them also and They do nothing but give you "Discounts" and the products are still higher then what you would pay online. Do not give them any money. They make it sound all great but it's not at all. I have heard good things from the company at www.carsponserships.com . My buddy got a whole graffics desgin and sound system from 2 companies out of Flordia with it. So if your going to spend the money go with them.