Notices
Evo Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical systems, audio system upgrades, or alarm configurations.

Help?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2007, 10:47 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Help?

I'm not big into "ICE" but I know what I want and I'm wanting to know if there's anyone who can point me in the right direction... I feel so lost as to what the exact options are to look for ect so I'm wondering if there's anyone who knows of models I can consider buying. What I'm looking for is a Double Din Navagation System/CD/DVD player combo. Touch screen doesn't matter but most Navagation systems that I've seen have them anyway. I'm wanting this system to have RCA or S Video Input so I can connect my laptop to it when/if I decide to use my monitor as a tool for gauges through additional plug and play ecu's connected to my laptop. So car connects to laptop -laptop connects to in dash monitor.
Also; what's the best car alarm to use? I'm shopping for those 2 things albeit- pricey but I'm in the market. Aside from that I'm also shopping for some luxury "VIP" style rims 18" nothing more... if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be so freaking helpful as my current lifestyle prevents me from doing such shopping/looking around. Thanks in Advance!
Old Feb 21, 2007, 01:48 PM
Evolved Member

Why not look into one of those newer in-dash computers (double-din screen) units? All the functionality of a computer, and video capable and all that good stuff...
Old Feb 21, 2007, 01:51 PM
Evolved Member

Check this out:
https://www.evolutionm.net/features/article.php?id=73
Old Mar 11, 2007, 06:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeah look into an orbital double din conversion