Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

Highest HP 4g63 engine (from 2007)

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2012, 08:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Extreme Tuners

Please Mr. Bushur quit all this and look to improve and you the quality of your work, rathen blaming others and sends email accusing us to our customers
Spyros
David hasn't said a word as of late. And furthermore it's been people who aren't BR fan boys that have been calling you out. Buschur builds fast cars, something that you cannot claim. His street car is faster than any of your race cars, so bite your tongue.

I suggest you stop posting bull**** and start making parts for people.
Old May 30, 2012, 09:47 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 134 Likes on 81 Posts
Until parts are seen by the buyer or I receive an update from him, we're gonna temp lock this thread. The amount of reported posts and drama involved is difficult to manage and is unending.

Hoping for results or order arrival to the states soon.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 08:50 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 134 Likes on 81 Posts
Parts have arrived! Thread is reopened. Check them out.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 08:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
^^Pics or it didn't happen :P
Old Jun 15, 2012, 09:01 AM
Evolved Member

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by evoforstevo
^^Pics or it didn't happen :P
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/10218928-post563.html
Old Jun 15, 2012, 02:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah there is pics in the other thread and I think he is waiting for more. Hopefully a happy ending. Lets get some numbers.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 11:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
Interesting post showed up on Facebook today:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old Jun 20, 2012, 03:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^ with 2000 bhp we should be expecting trap speeds over 190mph no?

It will be competing at a drag event this weekend. I am very curious to see what it will do.

According to previous posts here this car has the most advanced gearbox, transmission, traction control system so with all this power we should be seeing John Shepherd level times and traps...

The track is at an airstrip where they have been racing for a while now and the Tarmac quality is excellent since they always prepare it correctly. Cars have cut 1.3s 60ft and we have seen 8 sec passes no problem, so traction is not an issue / excuse. The weather looks perfect so everything is aligned to help all cars / bikes achieve good times.
Old Jun 20, 2012, 04:55 AM
Evolved Member

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

yet again. "smoke and mirrors"
Old Jun 20, 2012, 05:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evoforstevo
Plain stupid post, please remove yourself from this thread, you posted a fb page that isn't even Extreme Tuners the haters are actually the biggest fans! Taking their time to research and research and research you probably spend more time looking at Extreme Tuners cars/products than the actual paying customers

Clearly the owner of the page/site googles for cool cars to put up because their fan base oogles over "jdm" and over the top builds. I guarantee he found this thread and pulled those pictures without any consent from the owner or knowledge of the background of the car. Pretty easy to spread misinformation isn't it? Same thing you are doing, so take your DB "smoke and mirrors" quoting non original self out of here, I thought we would be done with posts like this!

Last edited by khmerpimpin; Jun 20, 2012 at 06:17 AM.
Old Jun 20, 2012, 10:48 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by kouzman

It will be competing at a drag event this weekend. I am very curious to see what it will do.

According to previous posts here this car has the most advanced gearbox, transmission, traction control system so with all this power we should be seeing John Shepherd level times and traps...

The track is at an airstrip where they have been racing for a while now and the Tarmac quality is excellent since they always prepare it correctly. Cars have cut 1.3s 60ft and we have seen 8 sec passes no problem, so traction is not an issue / excuse. The weather looks perfect so everything is aligned to help all cars / bikes achieve good times.
Excellent news. If you hear anymore please update the thread. I've already got 6 cases of cold beers to send ET
Old Jun 20, 2012, 11:09 AM

it is the 1st time this evo will see the track..
Even if it is 2000hp, that doesn't mean that all of them will be used etc...
It usually takes some passes to see a good time...wheel/suspension setup, even ecu tuning for the lauch etc

Let's hope that he will have a good launch of the start and then we'll see how it goes..most important thing is to have the opportunity to learn the car and not to have any problems etc..
Old Jun 20, 2012, 11:16 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by khmerpimpin
Plain stupid post, please remove yourself from this thread, you posted a fb page that isn't even Extreme Tuners the haters are actually the biggest fans! Taking their time to research and research and research you probably spend more time looking at Extreme Tuners cars/products than the actual paying customers

Clearly the owner of the page/site googles for cool cars to put up because their fan base oogles over "jdm" and over the top builds. I guarantee he found this thread and pulled those pictures without any consent from the owner or knowledge of the background of the car. Pretty easy to spread misinformation isn't it? Same thing you are doing, so take your DB "smoke and mirrors" quoting non original self out of here, I thought we would be done with posts like this!
all the evidence one needs is in this thread. As stated many times before there has been no third party testing. No actual evidence that these have seen use. No confirmation from Maclaren on their sponsorship. Their 650hp stock turbo was from and inflated dyno. All these fit the definition of "smoke and mirrors" I'm not a "hater" simply in disbelief until i see concrete evidence from anyone other than ET. Sure thats fantastic that there is a 2000hp evo going to a drag stip. Can't wait to see them put up.
DB quoting? for the record I personally don't like DB's style. From the reading I've done on here he knows his ****, but he comes off as arrogant. I am in no way influenced by him.
Old Jun 20, 2012, 11:29 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 67 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by kouzman

2000whp dynojet on a 3000lb car would trap 211mph or so.. i dont see this car doing 200.. even if it does past 180 it will be impressive, but who knows what its capable of. very interested to see how it does though.. it sure looks nice.
Old Jun 20, 2012, 11:56 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by tscompusa
2000whp dynojet on a 3000lb car would trap 211mph or so.. i dont see this car doing 200.. even if it does past 180 it will be impressive, but who knows what its capable of. very interested to see how it does though.. it sure looks nice.
I don't think that the quoted number is in awhp. It is probably engine hp.

Plus I would think that this car weights much less than 3000 lbs since it almost full carbon, many light parts, etc etc... Plus the Euro spec cars are lighter than the US to begin with...

It will definitely be interesting to see how it does first time out. The owner will also race his semi tubed rwd Sierra Cossie in another class... Many cudos since the cost of running drag cars at this level is definitely not cheap!

Quick Reply: Highest HP 4g63 engine (from 2007)