Notices

GTR gauges for evoscan navigator

Old Mar 15, 2012, 09:37 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
GTR gauges for evoscan navigator

I know the GTR gauges come in the evoscan navigator package, but I didn't really like the quality of the image, and the fact that I couldn't really move things around on it always bugged me. After quite a few tries, I have made a couple of gauges that I am happy with. Here they are for everybody to use.
I am also adding the pdn files that I created using Paint.net, you just need to remove the .bin extension from the file name. This contains separate layers for each gauge, just incase somebody else wants to play around with it too.
Attached Thumbnails GTR gauges for evoscan navigator-gtr-large.png  
Attached Files
File Type: txt
3-Evo.txt (4.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt
4-Evo.txt (4.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: zip
GaugeParts.zip (9.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: bin
GTR-Large.pdn.bin (120.4 KB, 0 views)
The following users liked this post:
Is2scooby (Jun 19, 2018)
Old Mar 15, 2012, 09:38 PM

And some screenshots
Attached Thumbnails GTR gauges for evoscan navigator-screen-shot-2012-03-15-9.32.03-pm.png   GTR gauges for evoscan navigator-screen-shot-2012-03-15-9.36.00-pm.png  
Old Apr 4, 2012, 02:48 AM
Silver Sponsor

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts
wow, nice work I was hoping some people would make use of the gaugeDesigner, looks very nice. I'll post it out on an evoscan newsletter if you like, should get a lot more visibility that way.
Old Apr 4, 2012, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by evoscan
wow, nice work I was hoping some people would make use of the gaugeDesigner, looks very nice. I'll post it out on an evoscan newsletter if you like, should get a lot more visibility that way.
Sure
You could also update the gauge that are included in the evoscan nav software using this if you would like.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 10:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have also made some gauges myself, its complete set of 8 gauges 7 of them complete fron scratch and one based on the gtr, they have feutures like diferent color flashing for knock, rpm, water temp etc. aso changes colors, i dont know how to upload them but if someone can do these for me i can send the file by email
Old May 2, 2012, 09:21 AM

If I get this, will I need to get the Evoscan Navi or can I use a CD or some sort of connection with the dealerships Navi? In essence, I want my Dealership Navi to display GTR gauges if that is possible in any way? If there is a software I can purchase or something, your help would be appreciated.
Old May 3, 2012, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by HKSRalliart
If I get this, will I need to get the Evoscan Navi or can I use a CD or some sort of connection with the dealerships Navi? In essence, I want my Dealership Navi to display GTR gauges if that is possible in any way? If there is a software I can purchase or something, your help would be appreciated.
You can use the evoscan navi for gtr gauges, but it can't display on the stock navi screen, because it doesn't have a video out.
You can setup a carputer, hack the stock navi to display aux video input, and run evoscan desktop software to display on the stock navi screen.
Currently there is no way to run custom software directly on the stock navi.
Old May 4, 2012, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by hkumar
You can use the evoscan navi for gtr gauges, but it can't display on the stock navi screen, because it doesn't have a video out.
You can setup a carputer, hack the stock navi to display aux video input, and run evoscan desktop software to display on the stock navi screen.
Currently there is no way to run custom software directly on the stock navi.
thank you