Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Dogbox racing at E-town Mistu vs Subie event 10/15/11 Dogbox vis Iveytune

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2011, 04:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by AWD Motorsports
Geez.. that iveytune car is fast.. Not too bad for a car with power windows and all steel no plastic.. Shame the heads up run wasnt clean with the tree ivey put on dogbox..
Gee that's not a stab. I thought u were better then that mike come on.

Both cars are fast. But u can not compare these cars together.
Old Oct 20, 2011, 04:55 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah, there's obviously some haterade in mike's cup. you've got to be kidding me. that thing trapped 174mph already. dogbox would be low 8's all day on a clean pass.
Old Oct 20, 2011, 05:03 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Chu's Mom
yeah, there's obviously some haterade in mike's cup. you've got to be kidding me. that thing trapped 174mph already. dogbox would be low 8's all day on a clean pass.
of course there is haterade in my cup.. there is some history of DBR calling me out years ago and showing some haterade.. So i can toss some back in good fun cant i?? afterall we ran quicker than them 2 years ago in a car with glass, power, stock seat, stock rear end and the list goes on and on.. Is it capable of low 8s SURE IT IS.. do i think the car looks GREAT sure i do.. but it hasnt lived up to the hype they promoted IMO.. AMS still king on ET which is the hardest part of the equation..

Mike
Old Oct 20, 2011, 05:06 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AWD Motorsports
of course there is haterade in my cup.. there is some history of DBR calling me out years ago and showing some haterade.. So i can toss some back in good fun cant i?? afterall i ran quicker than them 2 years ago in a car with glass, power, stock seat, stock rear end and the list goes on and on.. Is it capable of low 8s SURE IT IS.. do i think the car looks GREAT sure i do.. but it hasnt lived up to the hype they promoted IMO..

Mike
haha, i stand corrected Mike. I can't argue with what you've said. I just assumed you were taking a shot and didn't consider why. thanks for clearing it up. for the work done to this car it should have been the quickest evo in the country a long time ago.....some shops get results and some don't. speaking of....you need to get that black car running again.
Old Oct 20, 2011, 05:18 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Chu's Mom
haha, i stand corrected Mike. I can't argue with what you've said. I just assumed you were taking a shot and didn't consider why. thanks for clearing it up. for the work done to this car it should have been the quickest evo in the country a long time ago.....some shops get results and some don't. speaking of....you need to get that black car running again.
Black car is long gone buddy.. Evo drag racing has kinda gotten quiet and we have been enjoying the road racing more than anything to be honest.. I find it so much more rewarding.. No disrespect to ivey or dogbox but it just didnt look as much fun in the video to drive the cars for a total of 30 seconds that whole weekend.. I like my 6 hours track time per weekend..
Old Oct 20, 2011, 05:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Mike while the black car was nice not forget DBR did things in his talon 8 years ago that match and beet most of what has been done today 8 years later. DBR has no interest in the bs the vendors and us members create and clearly does what he does for pure enjoyment. Im not riding on there wagon either because im on both teams in this thread. I guess im a ****. Im just sticking up for what I know or believe in as I would do the same for u if you was in question.

Afaik I have never heard alex mention your name in a negative way. Actually he has had nothing but nice things to say about you . So if what u claim to here was not in directly from him I would not believe a word of it.