Notices

2012 Mitsubishi SE Project Thread

Old Feb 3, 2014, 10:06 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Alright guys. One year in and this is what we have.

And here is a preview of what is to come:

Old Mar 14, 2014, 04:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looks good. I like the rubber floor mats for daily use and that lip can act as a snow plow in the winter . Does the se use the same awd setup as the evo/ralliart minus the 2wd option?
Old Mar 15, 2014, 08:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey dark where those fog lights easy to install your self and did they already have the connection in the car to install them?
Old Mar 17, 2014, 03:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by fkdrcrs
Looks good. I like the rubber floor mats for daily use and that lip can act as a snow plow in the winter . Does the se use the same awd setup as the evo/ralliart minus the 2wd option?
Yeah, it has the awd setup control. Its going to be hard to snow plow with the lip out here in California, but if snow does come I'll be ready...
Old Mar 17, 2014, 03:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Racnal906
Hey dark where those fog lights easy to install your self and did they already have the connection in the car to install them?
The install wasn't to hard. Only part that was a bit of a pain was going through the firewall to the interior. If you've modified your car before, you should be alright. Just have to be patient and take your time. If you need any help or anything tips, just let me know.
Old Mar 17, 2014, 03:31 PM
Evolving Member

Also installed new rear slotted rotors and hawk pads. I'll post pictures when I get off my lazy behind and take some.
Old Mar 26, 2014, 05:19 PM

also i have the same intake in my SE do u think it is kind of loud im not really sure sense its my first non stock intake i have ever had in a car.
Old Mar 26, 2014, 06:32 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Racnal906
also i have the same intake in my SE do u think it is kind of loud im not really sure sense its my first non stock intake i have ever had in a car.
Not at all. I've had other intakes like Injen and Weapon-R in cars and this isn't close to as loud.
Old Apr 24, 2014, 06:33 PM

Sweet!!

Those plate covers are awesome. Where did you get those? Car is looking good, I have a white one just like it, without the chrome package.
Old Apr 25, 2014, 02:16 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Darlinghanna
Those plate covers are awesome. Where did you get those? Car is looking good, I have a white one just like it, without the chrome package.
The front is the Evo X side plate setup with a Lancer black plate I found on Ebay. The rear is Mitsubishi Lancer plate from Mitsubishi (part # MZ313953).
Old Apr 25, 2014, 02:18 PM
Evolving Member

Working on the car this weekend and should have new pics to post. Just finished installing stoptech rear slotted rotors with Hawk pads and other goodies.
Old May 6, 2014, 10:13 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Where did you get that front lip and how much was it? I'm looking for one that doesn't make the front end of my car any closer to the ground or I won't be able to get in my driveway cuz I'm lowered. To me it didn't look like that one went any closer to the ground of the angle in the pics, mebbe im wrong, lemme know if ya could! Cars lookin tight btw, I need to get me some mudflaps and window visors too, for functionality more than anything...I hate smoking with the windows down in the rain!
Old May 20, 2014, 01:54 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Etrain49
Where did you get that front lip and how much was it? I'm looking for one that doesn't make the front end of my car any closer to the ground or I won't be able to get in my driveway cuz I'm lowered. To me it didn't look like that one went any closer to the ground of the angle in the pics, mebbe im wrong, lemme know if ya could! Cars lookin tight btw, I need to get me some mudflaps and window visors too, for functionality more than anything...I hate smoking with the windows down in the rain!
The front lip is from Extreme Dimensions. Contact Irving on the forum and he can give you a good deal.
Old May 21, 2014, 03:34 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by DarkSyde294
The front lip is from Extreme Dimensions. Contact Irving on the forum and he can give you a good deal.

Originally Posted by Etrain49
Shoot me a PM with your zip, i'll do the rest
Old May 24, 2014, 11:10 PM
Evolving Member

I can't really tell from the pictures but do you have holes in the middle of your front bumper from where the old plate was?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2012 Mitsubishi SE Project Thread