Notices
Evo 'For Sale' Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.

Project Mu TITAN KAI Brake Pads!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2005, 05:44 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Project Mu TITAN KAI Brake Pads!

Hello Everyone!

Although A Spec is a new vendor, we are by no means new to the forums. We have been building our business since 2001 but have not advertised on the forums until we secured quality lines for our customers. We are authorized dealers for many exclusive brands such as Advan, ARC, Nardi, Volk/Rays, Swift, Project Mu and many more!

Project Mu's current line-up of brake components will be changing to their 2005 line. We are subsequently clearing out our current stock of Project Mu in preparation for restocking with their new 2005 line. As part of this process, we are offering to you our stock of TITAN KAI pads:

Project Mu's Titan Kai pads are their top line of pads. Good for street and excellent on the track, these pads will hold up to tons of abuse.

TITAN KAI (Front) - $169/shipped
TITAN KAI (Rear) - $159/shipped

Please PM or email for local pickup price, we are located in South El Monte, Socal. All shipped prices are for the lower 48 states only. Hawaii, Alaska, and US territories please PM for shipping quotes.

Contact info: evom@aspecproducts.com
Ph #: 626 618 1100 x 112

Credit card, money order, paypal, or cash for pickup.
8.25% sales tax for you cali folk.

Thanks guys,
Francis

A Spec Products
Old Mar 17, 2005, 07:46 PM
Evolved Member

Bump for a steal! I have these pads. Excellent for racing! If you still have a set in a month or two, mine will need replacing.
Old Mar 18, 2005, 01:01 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Silencer
Bump for a steal! I have these pads. Excellent for racing! If you still have a set in a month or two, mine will need replacing.

We may but like I said before, Project Mu is discontinuing their 2004 lines and replacing them with their 2005 lines. The Titan Kai line will be replaced with the Max900 line. Supposedly better compound, higher heat resistance, and less abrasive for around the same price. But let me know anyhow when you need pads!

Francis@aspec
Old May 5, 2005, 01:13 PM
Evolved Member

need some more info on these titan kai pads. how are they on rotors and how long do they last sinse they are carbon type material.
Old May 5, 2005, 02:55 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by MrMejia
need some more info on these titan kai pads. how are they on rotors and how long do they last sinse they are carbon type material.

The Titan Kai's are one of the most aggressive pad in Project Mu's lineup. OK stopping when cold but in order to get the maximum performance out of them, they need to be heated up... and heated up well.

They are essentially a track pad with a heat range around the 900 degrees C range. However, there are many Evo owners (including myself) that run these pads on the street.

Depending on how hard you are on your brakes, and how many track days you do, these pads will last about 8-10K miles. Again, it all depends on how you are on your brakes.

Because of their aggressive nature, these pads will eat up your rotors faster than a normal "street" type pad (such as the NS series from Project Mu). BUT, they do not do a significant amount damage. You can definitely run them on the street if you like.

We have plenty in stock

Francis@aspec
Old May 9, 2005, 03:04 PM
Evolved Member

when will that new line up of project mu pads come out?
Old May 9, 2005, 03:06 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by evo81
when will that new line up of project mu pads come out?
We are awaiting our shipment from Mackin which should be here around end of May or early June.

Francis@aspec