Notices
Project Cars / Build Threads Please post your build threads here.

Extreme Tuners U.S. Evo Build

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2013, 09:29 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Radley you **** sucker , if its videos you are after and records go on youtube and you will find many of our projects, and stop trying to conveince people with your so called miserable "records" as they are a joke, now as I said go **** yourself or go to a pub like you usually do as a little birdy has told me and drown yourself in boose untill you die you piece of ****, and leave professional motorsport to people that actually know what they are doing and not to people who think they can.

Once more, go **** yourself you worthless piece of ****.

Last edited by 4G63W8; Feb 12, 2013 at 09:32 AM.
Old Feb 12, 2013, 09:36 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by c_sautter
Is there some kind of design patent infringement or something going on here? It seems to me that if you copy someone else's parts and/or re-label them as your own without consent, that is like stealing and could very well be brought up with the FBI.

Yes there is , you are very right about that, and yes we would be already facing a big penalty by the companies holding the patent and copyrights of their products if we actually did what these morons claim, which is merely a ****ing fictitious joke of a scenario!
Old Feb 12, 2013, 09:47 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 4G63W8
Radley you **** sucker , if its videos you are after and records go on youtube and you will find many of our projects, and stop trying to conveince people with your so called miserable "records" as they are a joke, now as I said go **** yourself or go to a pub like you usually do as a little birdy has told me and drown yourself in boose untill you die you piece of ****, and leave professional motorsport to people that actually know what they are doing and not to people who think they can.

Once more, go **** yourself you worthless piece of ****.
I must admit, professional photoshop is your specialty not mine. What's professional about a load of edited images and rebranded cheap parts. Do you sell painted Brian Crower crank to McLaren for their F1 engines too.

Your youtube videos are awesome - for 12 year old boys to watch. A load of hedge-pigs stood on dusty concrete field recording times with a sundial. It appears Greece is rocking with the best in the world at the drag strip.

A little birdy. I know who that low life is and he's only spreading rumours to get free ramp time. He's not man enough to show anyone what he claims he has either. Perhaps you could photoshop him some fake documents, hahahahaha.

EXTEME TUNERS ARE FRAUDSTERS AND EVERYONE NOW KNOWS IT NOW HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Old Feb 12, 2013, 10:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
In response to this post below, Number one, I think Extreme Tuners are complete Frauds, 100% absolute complete frauds, I've made that very clear since day one and was called a hater and such for it, also told by some that I should swallow my pride and work with them! hahahah So, I'm just putting out there my opinion. As far as "Evotastic", I do not know who he is, didn't know his name was David Proulx until it was posted below, as far as I know I've never met him or even spoken to him on the phone, that may not be right but he can chime in, as far I as I know I don't know him. The thread on High Boost was Evotastic's work alone, I had nothing to do with it. I also have NOT EDITED ANY OF IT, NOT EVOTASTIC'S POST OR ANYTHING FROM EXTREME TUNERS. So ONCE AGAIN, EXTREME TUNERS are lying about that, I haven't edited ANYTHING at all on High Boost, hell I haven't edited a post on there in probably 6 months of any type. So add this to their list of lies.

Originally Posted by 4G63W8
I am posting this on behalf of Extreme Tuners, excerpt posted as composed by Extreme Tuners, as I also believe it is fair for people to know certain background facts about the incident between Extreme Tuners and David Proulx of Evotastic, as when there is publicly only one sided presentation of certain facts it is impossible to get the true picture of a story.

" We post to highboost forums for this fake story and fraud about extreme tuners and OP (David Buschur don’t let it show and erase it immediately before anyone see it, they wrote this fraud to his website so no one can delete it as its own Buschur forum) if our version wasn’t true he will let it on and will not delete it.

So let’s see the truth behind the fake party-story built by David Buschur and David Proulx (evotastic.ca).

I hope ops dont erase this post so as people know the truth and the other true side also.

Before 1 year David Proulx the evotastic.ca user that wrote all this bs and opens the topic "Buschur also participating to this" sent email to extreme tuners as he was building the fastest evo in Canada, and he ask them to sponsor him some parts to built his evo. Extreme tuners didn’t want to send anything for free. David sent 14 emails for free parts, wanting parts for free, even David suggest extreme tuners to built extreme tuners web site so as to send them free parts in exchange.

Extreme Tuners didn’t want to participate to this project or to all his proposals and never reply to him again, so here is the motive for all this lies scams and mislead trying to create that processing the pictures of extreme tuners. Even a small child couldn’t believe that Proulx play with Photoshop and finding things behind and that pics are modified from extreme tuners, come on. Even me as i am not user of photo editing programs i can take a picture of Proulx website from K1 rod he had upload and write on it carillon or anything else and modify it like you. If continues this mess i will take Proulx rod to prove it, anyone can do it. Or I can take Buschur parts and match them to another companies with some photoediting programs and make Buschur parts to seems exactly like another companies. Its exact that fraud happens now. All that is BS and happened for a reason, a serious guy or store or professional will not care what other competitor do, but to try to improve his work and be better, not to embarrass and lower with photo editing programs others efforts . Proulx all these at your mind only, the people knows now who is behind you and also your motive this happens. Proulx maybe think and desire that behind these pics was something else trying in vain to convince the world and to deceive them about something different from reality just to satisfy your self because extreme tuners didnt want to participate to your setup. (if Proulx keeps post lies and BS extreme tuners will publish his emails begin them for free parts).

Now that we inform public your motive and also that you photoedit extreme tuners pics or match their products with another companies trying to make the people believe something negative for them let go to main subject. You will soon find that every action have and reaction.

So Extreme Tuners send this matter to justice to handle it. You and Buschur are blamed for 4 Criminal Code offenses that you have committed in this scam, very soon the competent authorities of the area will let you know. The charges are very serious and considered a criminal offense.

If you have little brain inside your mind you will go to FB of extreme tuners and you will see that they dont need to copy or to use another vendors parts as they built their own superior parts, much better than companies you tell that they look like. Don’t you see their machinery? the R&D ? You land from another planet? Just type to FB extreme tuners and sit down and look the size of the technology and knowledge and machinery that they have. Already have 16 worldwide dealers and soon will have the larger sales network of pure technology and racing parts of the market.

So if you will not be in jail for fraud and other 3 categories just enjoy technology and passion and leave photo mamba stories for small kids, instead loose your time photo editing pictures. Try to find more free sponsors like you write at your website David Proulx.

End of fraud story David Proux and David Buschur.

Justice have all the pics, all ip addresses your names and everything that need, in case both erase all this lies and pics they have save the file against you and your partners that also.

David Buschur authorities have also this email you sent to Extreme Tuners at 18/7/2012 :

“Look you **** sucker. First of all, YOU would be raising your standards to even be in the same room with me mother ****er. You have DONE NOTHING, you have some bull**** made up dyno records and pictures of other people's parts. You have NO track records. If you were here I'd beat your ignorant ****ing *** into the dirt. You want unprofessional? You got it now, I'll be as unprofessional as your momma down on the corner selling that nasty infected ***** she has.”

That above explains now all the fake story built for extreme tuners.

Good luck to you both."
Old Feb 12, 2013, 10:12 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by tim radley
I must admit, professional photoshop is your specialty not mine. What's professional about a load of edited images and rebranded cheap parts. Do you sell painted Brian Crower crank to McLaren for their F1 engines too.

Your youtube videos are awesome - for 12 year old boys to watch. A load of hedge-pigs stood on dusty concrete field recording times with a sundial. It appears Greece is rocking with the best in the world at the drag strip.

A little birdy. I know who that low life is and he's only spreading rumours to get free ramp time. He's not man enough to show anyone what he claims he has either. Perhaps you could photoshop him some fake documents, hahahahaha.

EXTEME TUNERS ARE FRAUDSTERS AND EVERYONE NOW KNOWS IT NOW HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Listen you piece of ****, our records are as good as anyone elses, also I hope you do not mean Marios again, as I will seriously consider you are truly mentally the sickest person I have seen on forums for years. The guy is an awesome engineer, and he is one of the most honest and down to earth people I have met, you are lucky he cannot get a hold of you or he would brake you in two. The little birdy you piece of ****, is simply an expression, we have our contacts and people we do business with in the U.K and we learn things first hand.
Old Feb 12, 2013, 10:37 AM
El Jefe

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts
So we have OP spending lots of money and not getting parts... someone slinging parts without being a vendor, whose responses are roughly on par with those of a drunken sailor... and a bunch of vaporware.

Am I missing anything?