Notices
Lancer Tranny/Drivetrain Tech Anything drivetrain related can be discussed here.

Reinforced Cvt Racing Belt Update

Old Jun 28, 2011, 07:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Reinforced Cvt Racing Belt Update

Hi I just decided to make this post for us cvt users to have an update on that awesome sweet Reinforced Cvt Racing Belt in the works and to know how everything is going along .
Old Jun 29, 2011, 09:34 AM
Evolved Member

why are you so gung-ho about this "racing" belt? Maybe you should PM RRM directly and ask them about it.
Old Jun 29, 2011, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by yitzac1990
why are you so gung-ho about this "racing" belt? Maybe you should PM RRM directly and ask them about it.
Why wouldn't I be. I like racing at the race tracks with cvt and I would like to see cvt transmission upgrades and aftermarket cvt transmissions or parts to withstand high turbo or supercharge boost just like they have bullet proof automatic racing transmission from level10.com, IPT performance, or Sheptrans.com,
Old Jun 29, 2011, 06:57 PM
Evolved Member

if you love racing so much, you should have bought a manual transmission. CVT is more towards luxury because there is no shift shock, nothing to worry about as far as shifting, etc.....obviously the lancer isnt luxury, but it IS a daily driver grocery getter, not a race car. you should have bought a civic
Old Jun 30, 2011, 10:57 AM

if you love racing so much, you should have bought a manual transmission. CVT is more towards luxury because there is no shift shock, nothing to worry about as far as shifting, etc.....obviously the lancer isnt luxury, but it IS a daily driver grocery getter, not a race car. you should have bought a civic
First off hondas are grocery getters to. Any car is a grocery getter if it is not tuned and modified to be a tuner. Honestly your being negative right now so dont bother posting more comments please. All my car needs is a reinforced cvt racing belt or a bullet proof cvt transmission and I am ready for a SC or a turbo boost. and which I heard level ten is looking into it and they will be making bullet proof cvt transmissions for all type of brand named cars. Cvt = the new funner to drive automatic transmission, and they make bullet proof regular automatic transmissions for racing and can sustain atleast 900 hp from turbo boost so why wouldn't they start building Bullet Proof Cvt transmissions.

Last edited by Ghilversumtuner; Jun 30, 2011 at 03:43 PM.
Old Jun 30, 2011, 01:09 PM
Evolving Member

At least PM Rock for an update if you're going to make an update thread lol.
Old Jun 30, 2011, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Panis
At least PM Rock for an update if you're going to make an update thread lol.
Naa don't want to bother the dude I never bother anyone about something thats in the making its like bothering a drawing artist while hes in the making of drawing somthing if you catch my drift. Honestly lets get to the point I don't like to bother and be annoying .
Old Jun 30, 2011, 11:28 PM
Evolving Member

have an update on that awesome sweet Reinforced Cvt Racing Belt in the works and to know how everything is going along
So you made an update thread, but you have no update, nor do you know how things are coming along, nor do you have any intentions of finding out.

That's ...interesting? lol.
I give this thread 5 Stars.
Old Jul 1, 2011, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Panis
So you made an update thread, but you have no update, nor do you know how things are coming along, nor do you have any intentions of finding out.

That's ...interesting? lol.
I give this thread 5 Stars.
I do know that rock said their are working on it. So I just made this thread when ever rock isn't to busy to comment on the updates of the Reinforced CVT racing belt.
Old Jul 1, 2011, 06:48 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Ghilversumtuner
First off hondas are grocery getters to. Any car is a grocery getter if it is not tuned and modified to be a tuner. Honestly your being negative right now so dont bother posting more comments please. All my car needs is a reinforced cvt racing belt or a bullet proof cvt transmission and I am ready for a SC or a turbo boost. and which I heard level ten is looking into it and they will be making bullet proof cvt transmissions for all type of brand named cars. Cvt = the new funner to drive automatic transmission, and they make bullet proof regular automatic transmissions for racing and can sustain atleast 900 hp from turbo boost so why wouldn't they start building Bullet Proof Cvt transmissions.
because this is a mitsubishi lancer. its not even the Ralliart. No one except RRM cares about the lancer. And you dont need to wait for a new transmission or any "super racing tuner reinforced steel magnesium CVT belt" to put a turbo on your car. just keep the boost down UNTIL you get the super racing tuner reinforced steel magnesium CVT belt. instead of making this pointless thread, you should email rock or your level10 people asking them for information. Once you GET answers, then start a thread posting your knowledge of what is coming out, or whatever is going on with CVT.

also, ive seen hondas faster than Evos.
Old Jul 2, 2011, 01:40 AM

because this is a mitsubishi lancer. its not even the Ralliart. No one except RRM cares about the lancer. And you dont need to wait for a new transmission or any "super racing tuner reinforced steel magnesium CVT belt" to put a turbo on your car. just keep the boost down UNTIL you get the super racing tuner reinforced steel magnesium CVT belt. instead of making this pointless thread, you should email rock or your level10 people asking them for information. Once you GET answers, then start a thread posting your knowledge of what is coming out, or whatever is going on with CVT.

also, ive seen hondas faster than Evos.
Sounds like a good idea ill stick with that route for now appreciate the feedback. And exactly a fwd can be faster then an evo. And as for messaging rock I don't want to bother the dude so ill just wait till he finds this thread and post updates about his progress.

Last edited by Ghilversumtuner; Jul 2, 2011 at 10:05 AM.
Old Jul 9, 2011, 05:49 AM

interesting upcoming product.....
Old Jul 11, 2011, 11:47 AM

very interesting, so interesting it blows your mind! ~.~

Originally Posted by a.w.o.l
interesting upcoming product.....
I know right
Old Jul 11, 2011, 12:04 PM
Evolving Member

With the right tuning CVTs can be really change. I know its just a scooter but i messed with my honda ruckus CVT and got much better acceleration. I dont see whey the same sort of things wouldnt work in a car cvt.
Old Oct 13, 2011, 11:10 AM

I'm guessing no update on this??

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Reinforced Cvt Racing Belt Update